• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello everyone, this is my intro

robsong

Aug 11, 2018
São Paulo - Brazil
Hello friends my name is Robson from São Paulo - Brasil.
I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer e Programming (PHP (Yii, Codeigniter (Make Saas), Laravel, Wordpress), Mysql, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript) this is my main languages).
I am init the Trader in B3 Brasil.
I translator scripts in my language! (SMA3 - Stock Manager Advanced with POS was one of those I translated)
Let's be friends.

Reactions: tayrontj
I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer e Programming (PHP (Yii, Codeigniter (Make Saas), Laravel, Wordpress), Mysql, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript) this is my main languages).
I translator scripts in my language! (SMA3 - Stock Manager Advanced with POS was one of those I translated)
Let's be friends.

Olá amigos, meu nome é Robson, sou do estado de São Paulo no Brasil.
Sou Designer Gráfico, Desenvolvedor Web e Programo na linguagens (PHP (Yii, Codeigniter (Make Saas), Laravel, Wordpress), Mysql, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript) estas são as minhas principais linguagens).
Estou iniciando como Trader na B3 Brasil.
Traduzo Scripts para a linguagem Português do Brasil! (O SMA3 Stock Manager Advanced with POS foi um dos que traduzi)
Vamos ser Amigos!!! Bora lá...
Hello, Robsong, welcome to the best forum in the world!
I'm from São Paulo State too

Reactions: robsong
Let's be friends.
You must be the most inactive member ever! Joined almost three years ago and you had only 3 posts before you made this thread....!! :cautious:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock