• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello everyone - I'm Minh

Welcome Minh! Are a close relative of Lee Minho? ;)
giphy.webp

English is not a problem, just type it on Google translate, then correct it with Grammarly and you're good to go (y)
As long as "I know, you know, it's okay lar!" (Singaporean English) 😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mrmin
giphy.webp

English is not a problem, just type it on Google translate, then correct it with Grammarly and you're good to go (y)
I am still trying to learn English every day

giphy.webp

some one yes
But most of the time not
Especially my language
I was very blocked by others because of this Google :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding! I know what you meant ;)

Jut keep reading English light novels and you will get good in few months (y)
My English was sooooo bad in the past. Believe it or not, my best English teachers were games like Final Fantasy 7/8/9/10 in the past. :ROFLMAO:

Now, I read tons of translated Japanese/Chinese/Korean light novels and it really helpful for my english. It's a happy learning for me as I love Asian reincarnation stories retold in English :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: yuzai
Just kidding! I know what you meant ;)

Jut keep reading English light novels and you will get good in few months (y)
My English was sooooo bad in the past. Believe it or not, my best English teachers were games like Final Fantasy 7/8/9/10 in the past. :ROFLMAO:

Now, I read tons of translated Japanese/Chinese/Korean light novels and it really helpful for my english. It's a happy learning for me as I love Asian reincarnation stories retold in English :sneaky:
really?
are you read manhwa and manga?
are you see anime ?

Yeah, manga, manhua, manhwa, anime, cartoon, you name it! :ROFLMAO:
Wuxiaworld is one of my favorite novel website. There are tons of conversational per chapter, so it's impossible for you to not be able to improve your english fast. Just try it for few months and see the result. haha :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: yuzai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock