Hello dear members and admins

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

zeeshaandiv

Trusted Uploader
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan
zeeshaandiv.com
Hello dear members and admins, I never introduced myself on babiato since I joined.

I don't know how to introduce myself so I tell a short intro about my profession.

My name Zeeshaan, from Pakistan,
I'm an electrical engineer student (3rd year), and also I'm a graphic/web designer.

Electrical Engineering
As I complete my high school now it's time to enter college life, the big question is for me what degree should I choose? so everyone suggesting me, doctor, computer engineer, medical, etc... I found electrical engineering less hard so I choose this.

Graphic / Web Design
I never goto any institute or school to learn these skills only doing this because it's my hobby designing and making new things make me feels good and relax my mind... in the end, my hobby pays me more than my degree.

Thank you... :)

Reactions: Saint Gabriel

tuton012

Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
Welcome to Babiato 🥰

Make sure to read all the rules

• Love