• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello Babiatonians,

luk129

Sep 15, 2020
Hey Babiatonians,

I thought I was smart with that ^, but it appears i was a year too late.

I wanted to say hello 👋

I have been on here a little bit, taken some resources from you lovely people and want to try and give back or share what i have / find.

I will have a browse and see what i can offer or how i can give back.

As it stands i have collected numerous courses on Dropshipping & SEO, hosted on my Google Drive or HD. So need to find a good way to share these.

I run my own web hosting company, very new and mainly for my own web design clients, so maybe some web hosting or something related?

Ill have a think or let me know if you have ideas.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: ash_uix and Auwal
uhmmm would love some help with SEO :)
Welcome!

Im no expert , just playing around myself but happy to help or provide some useful links and such that i have collected.

I am actually looking working on a couple of little case studies for my web design business, so maybe i can help in exchange for a review / case study?

Let me know what you think, or if you have a particular problem.

Welcome my friend! You are my senior in term of sign up date, so I won't throw a welcoming party for ya :ROFLMAO:

Please don't mind me as I love to throw some serious cold joke here. LOL

btw, a web hosting giveaway would be a hot cake here, but I guess anything free would be welcomed with big bear hug 🤗🧸

hello there,
I would like some help with integrating beautyfort with my woocommerce. (dropshipping)
I would really appreciate it if you have any plugin.., etc thi sis the api document

Hello and thanks for the welcome.

Ive never really dealt with APIs, so cannot give you the answer.

Looks like they use XML SOAP as their API calls.

Maybe this can help - https://www.postman.com/

Reactions: Amouri
Welcome my friend! You are my senior in term of sign up date, so I won't throw a welcoming party for ya :ROFLMAO:

Please don't mind me as I love to throw some serious cold joke here. LOL

btw, a web hosting giveaway would be a hot cake here, but I guess anything free would be welcomed with big bear hug 🤗🧸

Haha yeah an old newbie.. OK ill look into it what i can do with my web hosting and look at posting something soon. cheers for the message.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock