• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello Babiato universe

360bruss

Jul 24, 2020
Heyya! So, i should have done this before now. But the real life commitment of a design geek havnt given me the chance.
My name is Bru, No jokes.... i have been told it sounds weird. I am from South Africa, home of the prettiest damsels in the world, currently in Nigeria for a Microsoft gig.

I am a web developer cum designer and mastermind behind some pretty cool ass products.

I love sports, especially football. I also play and i am damn good at it. I think if i wasnt a techy you would probably be watching me on TV playing for your favorite club.

What else? I am an open book and i am super doper excited to be officially part of the babiato family.

Someone should please welcome me. LOL PS: i HAVE BEEN A REGISTERED MEMBER SINCE 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: joygaon
Hey Bru, nice to meet ya!

What international football club do you support?

Don't expect me to say Real Madrid, Barcelona or one of this popular premier league clubs like Man UTD or Chelsea.
I'm humbly a Juventini... The old lady of Italy.

Don't expect me to say Real Madrid, Barcelona or one of this popular premier league clubs like Man UTD or Chelsea.
I'm humbly a Juventini... The old lady of Italy.
Juventus is a huge club, don't be humble :D I like Man United myself (since 1999).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock