• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello Babiato People Need Help Can Anyone Help Me?

Billy4u

Aug 13, 2020
Hello Friends,

I'm facing some problem. I need some help.. Mainly I write contents and a few months ago I got a niche download related content. I knew that downloading copyrighted content is piracy. And, google adsense hate that. But I tried to rank on specific keywords related to download but never give any piracy link. I know it could be depreciated content which is again a violation of google adsense. But I tried to write that these pirated contents are illegal and you need to buy original content from below link. Where they can buy the product from official website (not affiliate). So, I don't think its depreciated content. Because in this way we can educate people that downloading content from pirated site is not good for creators.... where they invest a lot of money in their inventory.. etc.

But the main fact is friends, after a few of months I got copyright dmca on my domain pages... I don't know why they give me copyright dmca notice. I removed those pages. But I'm really frustrated because adsense is my primary source of income and if my Google adsense will be banned then it will be huge loss in my business. Can anyone tell me what I can do right now.. Or after how much dmca notice adsense will be banned? Please tell me I'm little bit afraid.

Best Regards,
Billy

Hello Billy,

This is an unfortunate that happened to you, First let's discuss few points;
could you please elaborate on the notice from the dmca?
Google Adsense is pain in the arse, however there will be possible way, i'll update you as soon as i get more info, so you won't have to hassle on false information.

Take a breath.

A Quick notice:
If the content on the deleted pages was infringing at the time (The original) DMCA or OWNER of content removal request arrived to google Adsense team, your counter notice is not legally valid. So Do not submit a counter notice if there was illegal content, even if it's now been removed.

what does that mean, is we need to dig if you removed the content before you receive a notice from google Adsense (if you receive already)

another note : DMCA is legal as per google and they can't do anything but to follow up with the case.

However Billy, :)

If you received the notice from google Adsense or legal then you have been listed in Google's database of infringers and potential infringers, which means (All AI's on you) applied from now on. you may convince humans to let it pass this time, but Google AI never will.

Hey @Medicated,

Thanks for taking your valuable time.. Here I have attached the page level dmca. Earlier before your comment I had a counter notice to them by elaborating the full scenario. I also told them that there is no pirated link or any kind of other things that illegal. Although I have removed the page so I apologized them for all of these if it hurts them. And, told them to remove the policy violation. I don't know it works or not.. But tried...

Attachments

• DMCA.jpg
    DMCA.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 29
Thank you for sharing that.

Alright, For now, i hope it's a No Worries situation, Just delete the Page or the Adsense Code in it..
it's funny

DMCA telling you ( Do not use illegal content with our ads) remove the adsense code and it's fine to use "illegal" as the call it. lol

Things will get smoother after you receive a reply from them.

• Love
Reactions: Billy4u
Thank you for sharing that.

Alright, For now, i hope it's a No Worries situation, Just delete the Page or the Adsense Code in it..
it's funny

DMCA telling you ( Do not use illegal content with our ads) remove the adsense code and it's fine to use "illegal" as the call it. lol

Things will get smoother after you receive a reply from them.

Thanks @Medicate for giving me the hope :).. I removed the page but still the warning is showing on AdSense policy center... Hope it will be removed :(

Reactions: Medicated
Due to "cimednap divoc", Google's staffs are under heavy stress and pressures. please wait for them to get properly "vaccinated" before they can do the right thing again. Please be patient.

• Haha
Hello guys, Earlier I removed that page but I didn't linked any pirated link... Now google mailed me that if they didn't take any action within 10 days they will reinstate this matter... But will they take any legal action?? As I removed the page and also there was not any illegal pirated links there... Waiting for your reply guys ☹️
IMG_20210125_133450.jpg IMG_20210125_133502.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock