• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello Babiato Community

xantor

Jan 4, 2021
Hi everyone, my nick is Xantor. You could say i am an old timer since I've been coding since the 80´s. I was part of a great forum called "The Global Alternative" in the early 2000'´s and i was happily surprised to find a good friend from that era in this forum. I will be around as much as I can contributing, occasionally nulling plugins upon request, looking for plugins and scripts to test and also to help and answer questions if it is within my knowledge. i like to test exhaustively and if i find the plugin or script useful (to me) most of the time I'll buy it to support the developer.

Cheers
X

Hi @xantor , Welcome to BABIATO! I hope you get the most useful stuff on the internet through this forum.

- Read the Rules and enjoy your stay here.

Reactions: xantor
Hi everyone, my nick is Xantor. You could say i am an old timer since I've been coding since the 80´s. I was part of a great forum called "The Global Alternative" in the early 2000'´s and i was happily surprised to find a good friend from that era in this forum. I will be around as much as I can contributing, occasionally nulling plugins upon request, looking for plugins and scripts to test and also to help and answer questions if it is within my knowledge. i like to test exhaustively and if i find the plugin or script useful (to me) most of the time I'll buy it to support the developer.

Cheers
X
A very big WELCOME to my old friend @xantor LOL Still the same "nick" as 20+ years ago.

Was great to get a PM from you several days ago. Brought back a lot of really good memories. I still have the domain for "The Global Alternative" to this day! :)

Babiato is about as close as you'll find to what we used to have in the old days! Nothing will ever be as good, but this is close. :love: I really miss some of the old crowd, including a few that are no longer with us. RIP CONFUSER and Savannah Cracker.

Hopefully you will like it here and decide to make it Home! Look forward to lots of useful input from you.

TassieNZ :love:

A very big WELCOME to my old friend @xantor LOL Still the same "nick" as 20+ years ago.

Was great to get a PM from you several days ago. Brought back a lot of really good memories. I still have the domain for "The Global Alternative" to this day! :)

Babiato is about as close as you'll find to what we used to have in the old days! Nothing will ever be as good, but this is close. :love: I really miss some of the old crowd, including a few that are no longer with us. RIP CONFUSER and Savannah Cracker.

Hopefully you will like it here and decide to make it Home! Look forward to lots of useful input from you.

TassieNZ :love:

I am really sorry about Confuser and Savannah, they were good friends back then. To this day i have not found on the internet a group like the one we had at TGA. I like what i see here, will stay and perhaps make it home, will see. Do you know if our friend Fartman is still around?

Cheers
X.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock