• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HBook - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin

HBook - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin v2.0.23

No permission to download

HBook v2.0.4​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• hbook-hotel-booking-system-v2.0.4n.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 218
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated HBook - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

HBook v2.0.5

Download HBook v2.0.5 - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.0.5 — 2021-12-02

• improved multiple accommodation search algorithm
  • added an option to show number of available accommodation left
  • added an option to choose between normal occupancy suggestions or maximum occupancy suggestions in multiple accommodation booking
  • added [resa_accom_list_price_per_night] variable
  • fixed small display issues in the back-end reservation calendar
  • fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thanks to all of you guys. This plugin works perfectly. I purchased Traveler theme long ago, but, for one hotel alone, Traveler theme does not what this plugin do. I have not tested it for multiple hotels, but, for one hotel only, works a lot better than traveler theme and it makes a website loads a lot faster. All you have to do is install it, install Elementor Pro, an elementor kit and you are ready to go! Now I am ready to buy them all for a website I am developing. Thanks again!

Babak updated HBook - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

HBook v2.0.8

Download HBook v2.0.8 - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.0.8 — 2022-05-23

• added iCal option to exclude blocked dates from being imported
  • changed "Bulk actions" layout and "Reservation pagination" layout on Reservation page
  • fixed Detailed reservation showing Multiple reservation instead of Single reservation
  • fixed "This accommodation is selected." string not translated
  • fixed Reservation not properly created on unusual cases
  • removed...

Reactions: ngebajak
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: lutvia and boyforge
AKSakallı updated HBook - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

HBook - Hotel booking system - WordPress Plugin v.2.0.14

Version 2.0.14 — 2023-06-27
added an option to only show untranslated strings in the Text admin page
added thank you page parameter to accommodation list shortcode and block
added scheduled email time window filters
added an option to change the maximum accommodation number in select for admin
added an option to modify ids of Details form fields
added list of countries in German for country selection
fixed filtering by dates in Reservation admin page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock