• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
HappyFile Pro Genuine License

Special
Only $3.50 for 1 site (domain) only

happyfiles-pro.jpg

GENUINE NON EXPIRING LICENCE.
GENUINE PURCHASED LICENCE FULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR WEBSITE.

$3.50 FOR 1 SITE PayPal fee included

Genuine Licence

Free Updates
1 Active Website

Payment will be via PayPal.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

Please ask questions beforehand.
I got the right to refuse any site or member.
No illegal sites or nulled sites or sites with nulled copies on them.
All sites must have SSL installed and must be on PHP 7.4
Please do a backup of your site beforehand.

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

All plugins, themes, and builders come with genuine licenses installed.
All licenses are valid for the time the product exists or the developer exists.
All licenses and updates depend on that.

Anyone that miss use the product or license key will be blocked on the developer site. I can see each activation on my product account page.
Please don't share the license key if you find it on your site.

Installation is for 1 domain only. Must pay for each domain.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

Create & Manage Unlimited Folders

HappyFiles PRO let’s create & manage an unlimited number of media folders. The free version of HappyFiles is limited to a maximum of 10 media folders.

Organize All Your Post Types & Plugins

Categorize all your post types with HappyFiles PRO: Posts, pages, custom post types, WooCommerce products, orders, coupons, etc. You can organize even your plugins in folders.

SVG Upload, Sanitization & Preview

Enable SVG uploads in WordPress with automatic file sanitization and SVG file preview from the HappyFiles settings.

Intuitive Drag & Drop Interface

Create & arrange your media folders as you would do on your computer. Add sub folders as many levels deep as you want.

Fast Media Management

Easily move media files individually or in bulk between categories. Create, rename, delete, and arrange categories within seconds.

Create Galleries From Folders

Create beautiful, dynamic, and highly customizable galleries from your media folders. Either via the
The selected folder has no items.
shortcode or the “HappyFiles Gallery” Gutenberg block (see the screenshot on the left).

Bonus: Enable the highly customizable, built-in HappyFiles gallery lightbox.

Direct Upload To Any Category

Select a media folder and upload your new files directly into it. Another great little time-saver. Available in your media library and the “Add New” media screen.

Resizable Sidebar

Resize HappyFiles’ media sidebar to your liking and toggle the sidebar on/off altogether when you have to. Your custom sidebar size setting will be saved.

Import Existing Media Folders from other Plugins

HappyFiles let’s you import media folders created by other media folder plugins with one click. And delete their plugin data afterwards with another click.
Importer is available for: FileBird, Enhanced Media Library, Folders (by Premio), Wicked Folders, Real Media Library, and WP Media Folder.

PRO: One-Click Plugin Updates

Enter your license key for update notifications, and update to the latest version with one-click directly from your dashboard.

Works With Your Favorite Tools

Seemless integration with popular tools like Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, Bricks, Oxygen, Brizy, Visual Composer etc.

Create & Assign Multiple Categories

Choose to assign your files to a single or unlimited categories. Create multiple categories at once by comma separating them.

Quick Category Inspection & Browsing

Right click on any file to see all assigned categories, then click on any category to instanstly browse into it.

100% Multisite Compatible

If you have got a WordPress multisite setup you can use HappyFiles on all your sub sites as well.

Doesn’t Change Your File Paths

HappyFiles leaves your files paths and structure untouched. It simply sets custom taxonomy terms in your database.

Restrict Category Management

Grant media category editing rights only to specific user roles to prevent unwanted category changes.

Media Context Menu

Right click on any media category to instantly create, rename, and delete categories.

Right-To-Left Support (RTL)

HappyFiles supports RTL languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, etc.

Last edited:
HappyFile Pro Genuine License

Only $4.00 for 1 site (domain) only

happyfiles-pro.jpg

GENUINE NON EXPIRING LICENCE.
GENUINE PURCHASED LICENCE FULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR WEBSITE.

$4 FOR 1 SITE exclude PayPal fee

Genuine Licence

Free Updates
1 Active Website

Payment will be via PayPal.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

Please ask questions beforehand.
I got the right to refuse any site or member.
No illegal sites or nulled sites or sites with nulled copies on them.
All sites must have SSL installed and must be on PHP 7.4
Please do a backup of your site beforehand.

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

All plugins, themes, and builders come with genuine licenses installed.
All licenses are valid for the time the product exists or the developer exists.
All licenses and updates depend on that.

Anyone that miss use the product or license key will be blocked on the developer site. I can see each activation on my product account page.
Please don't share the license key if you find it on your site.

Installation is for 1 domain only. Must pay for each domain.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

Create & Manage Unlimited Folders

HappyFiles PRO let’s create & manage an unlimited number of media folders. The free version of HappyFiles is limited to a maximum of 10 media folders.

Organize All Your Post Types & Plugins

Categorize all your post types with HappyFiles PRO: Posts, pages, custom post types, WooCommerce products, orders, coupons, etc. You can organize even your plugins in folders.

SVG Upload, Sanitization & Preview

Enable SVG uploads in WordPress with automatic file sanitization and SVG file preview from the HappyFiles settings.

Intuitive Drag & Drop Interface

Create & arrange your media folders as you would do on your computer. Add sub folders as many levels deep as you want.

Fast Media Management

Easily move media files individually or in bulk between categories. Create, rename, delete, and arrange categories within seconds.

Create Galleries From Folders

Create beautiful, dynamic, and highly customizable galleries from your media folders. Either via the
The selected folder has no items.
shortcode or the “HappyFiles Gallery” Gutenberg block (see the screenshot on the left).

Bonus: Enable the highly customizable, built-in HappyFiles gallery lightbox.

Direct Upload To Any Category

Select a media folder and upload your new files directly into it. Another great little time-saver. Available in your media library and the “Add New” media screen.

Resizable Sidebar

Resize HappyFiles’ media sidebar to your liking and toggle the sidebar on/off altogether when you have to. Your custom sidebar size setting will be saved.

Import Existing Media Folders from other Plugins

HappyFiles let’s you import media folders created by other media folder plugins with one click. And delete their plugin data afterwards with another click.
Importer is available for: FileBird, Enhanced Media Library, Folders (by Premio), Wicked Folders, Real Media Library, and WP Media Folder.

PRO: One-Click Plugin Updates

Enter your license key for update notifications, and update to the latest version with one-click directly from your dashboard.

Works With Your Favorite Tools

Seemless integration with popular tools like Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, Bricks, Oxygen, Brizy, Visual Composer etc.

Create & Assign Multiple Categories

Choose to assign your files to a single or unlimited categories. Create multiple categories at once by comma separating them.

Quick Category Inspection & Browsing

Right click on any file to see all assigned categories, then click on any category to instanstly browse into it.

100% Multisite Compatible

If you have got a WordPress multisite setup you can use HappyFiles on all your sub sites as well.

Doesn’t Change Your File Paths

HappyFiles leaves your files paths and structure untouched. It simply sets custom taxonomy terms in your database.

Restrict Category Management

Grant media category editing rights only to specific user roles to prevent unwanted category changes.

Media Context Menu

Right click on any media category to instantly create, rename, and delete categories.

Right-To-Left Support (RTL)

HappyFiles supports RTL languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, etc.
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

Reactions: promowp
Anyone interested can still Pm me up to the 16 July to buy.

I am closing my sales post for now, maybe I will bring them back in the future.

Thanks for everyone that bought from me.

@bobsmith can you please close the sales post.
Thanks

I am closing all my sales post permanently because someone missuses my products keys.
I was selling here to help members that can't afford to buy the plugins.
Someone on the forum used my product key on other sites and that are the reason why I am closing all my post and stop selling.
I am sorry for the members who are honest that are loosing out.

@bobsmith @Medw1311 can you please close this post permanently and delete it​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock