• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Happy BirthDay TassieNZ 👨❤

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Well :D
Today our Big Bunny, I mean Big Buddy @TassieNZ turned 60 years :geek: The guy who added new taste to Babiato community with group conversations, resourcefulness, balancing issues and many more :love::love:

So touching my #WPMailSMTP_Untouched staff partner @TassieNZ a many many Happy Birth Day 🎂🎂🧁 I wish he keeps going healthy and happy throughout all the upcoming years with blissful life :giggle::giggle:

TassieNZ, Tassie, Birthday, Bday, Happy, Happy Bday, Happy Birth Day

Happy BirthDay TassieNZ
Many many happy returns of the day.....
🎂🎂🎂🍾🍾🍾🍽🍻🍻

Wish you always have good health, happiness and success in life. Thank you for sharing that you have given to everyone.

oooh I also join in the congratulations ... all the best to you and the fulfillment of your wishes @TassieNZ 🙂 🙂 🙂

@TassieNZ Happy Birthday, i wish you happiness and joy! On this day you can do anything, it will be difficult not to get drunk. Never lose heart, be healthy, creative and of course positive!

P.S. I apologize for my English

From around 200 births recorded 59 years, 51 weeks and 7 days ago one was meant to be special for the whole Babiato community and people around him. That birth was of TassieNZ, a great staff partner and friend of everyone (who don't upset him :LOL: )

Let this day in future decades find you healthy and happy among your family and friends. Lots of love from this side of the Earth 🥰🥰🥰

Happy Birthday TAZ! 🍾🍾🍾

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock