• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.4.0

No permission to download
How to fix this issue
Provider login working fine
But when login with handyman it's show this type of error in dashboard screen rest all are working fine

Screenshot_2022-07-05-01-39-56-261_com.coolieservice.partner.jpg

When installing the Russian language, it does not display the top menu on the main site and shows only a picture with the phone. Please tell me where to dig and where to edit the code?

Bro already add the url and as i said provider login dashboard working fine

But when login with handyman then show this error in dashboard screen rest functions working fine in handyman login

And already i added URL IN \lib\utils\configs.dart thats why provider and handyman function working

Only issues is handyman dashboard error

Bro already add the url and as i said provider login dashboard working fine

But when login with handyman then show this error in dashboard screen rest functions working fine in handyman login

And already i added URL IN \lib\utils\configs.dart thats why provider and handyman function working

Only issues is handyman dashboard error
everything works fine for me)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock