• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.1

No permission to download
Can you tell me if you can use one account from one signal for both applications, or do you need to create different ones?

Everything is configured correctly, I checked and everything is ok in the env.
Did u make fresh installation or u updated the script?

If u updated the script, u need to run the following command in the project root folder

php artisan migrate

Screenshot_2022-07-19-14-34-19-277_com.mahir.profissional.jpg
I have this problem does anyone know how to solve it?
I have been facing this problem for so long someone should please help us for solution. On the web if i click on any service it work fine but on the app is click on any service it generate thi error. Thank you.

I have been facing this problem for so long someone should please help us for solution. On the web if i click on any service it work fine but on the app is click on any service it generate thi error. Thank you.
Try running the app on emulator and check the logs for error message

Hello Man. Update Handyman

Version 21.0 - 22 July 2022​

• New – Ability to Delete Account Permanently for Provider & Handyman
  • New – Ability to Chat with WhatsApp for Customer with Handyman
  • New – Set Dynamic Currency Position from Admin, Left or Right
  • Fix – OTP Login Issue

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock