• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
Olá, Graças ao pessoal aqui do fórum consegui resolver o último problema relatado antes, agora estou com o problema de quebra de imagem ela não aprece. Já tentei do jeito que foi relatado aqui. E eu não podia

Attachments

• Erro de imagem.jpg
    Erro de imagem.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 38
Hello, Thanks to the staff here from the forum I managed to solve the last problem reported before, now I'm with the problem of image smashing it does not aprece. I've tried the way it was reported here. And I couldn't

Attachments

• Erro de imagem.jpg
    Erro de imagem.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 25
hello i have a big problem with the script i wanted to change the footer but didn't find it there is handyman services and i wanted to change but nothing found

1660757591865.png

hello i have a big problem with the script i wanted to change the footer but didn't find it there is handyman services and i wanted to change but nothing found

1660757591865.png
go to resources>lang>LANGUAGE_FOLDER>messages.php and change the values

.hello. I wanted to add a new localization to the project. I added a language with localization files through the explorer and tried it through the control panel. but when I choose this language as the main one, everything disappears. only localization works in the admin panel. I wanted to buy a project, but decided to try his work first and such a problem

• Wow
Reactions: henryjames254
henryjames254 updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

Latest Update Version 25. Untouched

Version 25 - 18 Aug 2021​

Fixed
  • Critical Issue Resolved
  • Version 24 - 17 Aug 2021​

Web​

Added
    • Google map key setting from admin panel
    Fixed
    • Push notification bug fixing
    • One signal notification minor bug fixing

Mobile App​

Added
    • Show Provider Card Handyman Dashboard
    • Show Handyman Designation when Provider Assign the Handyman
    Updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

.hello. I wanted to add a new localization to the project. I added a language with localization files through the explorer and tried it through the control panel. but when I choose this language as the main one, everything disappears. only localization works in the admin panel. I wanted to buy a project, but decided to try his work first and such a problem
Hey brother the developers are very good at this code. You can talk with them after purchasing the code. They will provide you with the solve all your issues and make it work as a charm. Honest review as one of the buyers. :)

Hello there. I get an error when I click on the services menu or any other menu in the left bar. The loading page gets stuck. I looked at the php error logs, it says:

Code:
[02-Sep-2022 23:07:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/organizeticaret/public_html/acil/vendor/lavary/laravel-menu/src/Lavary/Menu/Item.php on line 488
[02-Sep-2022 23:07:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomankazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock