• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hai, I'm Melissa From Indonesia

Introduction. My Name is Melissa P. I'm from Indonesia. Accidentally I found babiato when i searching Garuda Mascot Indonesia from Freepik. Amazing sites.
Halo, welcome to Babiato.. hehee

Don't forget to read rules, and use english because this not Indonesian forum.. :p

Welcome to the Babiato family, you will be very happy here.
The people here are really awesome.

It's nice to see people from all over the world around here!

Read the rules, hugs !!!

Welcome in Babiato Family... Everything u will get here ex. Free themes plugins , support, knowledge etc... Enjoy... I use this forum more than Facebook...:)

Reactions: barracuda87
If, someone have come in Babiato ,means they can't buy and start their website making journey with free stuff initially... I also came here while searching free stuff in Google search and found Babiato. And now if I have some paid plugins... And all are already available in Babiato...but still I share my untouched files to Babak bro directly, because I don't want to create same resources ,that is already available. But I try to help Babiato with my available themes,plugins and any paid services, that I use.

So all members are here, please support always Babiato... And respect to all members here , because their presence in Babiato ,also supporting Babiato. Always be active in this forum... Don't come here to just download... Come here to share ur knowledge to support members, share ur paid resources if u have. That's my wish...
Thanx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock