• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

guys what alternative ads network for adsense you use

Honestly, you don't.

If you lose adsense, you can forget about monetizing ads. You'll be doing less amount of work and more money without an adsense alternative. Try direct sponsorships etc. It's not worth it to consider adsense alternative.

Reactions: adampwrightusa
Honestly, you don't.

If you lose adsense, you can forget about monetizing ads. You'll be doing less amount of work and more money without an adsense alternative. Try direct sponsorships etc. It's not worth it to consider adsense alternative.

@moneygates. Thanks for this response. Would you mind elaborating on the reasons why?

Other ad platforms simply don't generate enough money? Or otherwise?

@moneygates. Thanks for this response. Would you mind elaborating on the reasons why?

Yes. I'm saying to the point that it's just not worth it. Specifically, if your niche is good with adsense; but you can't use adsense since you got banned etc. Then finding another alternative network just so you can make money is not worth it. You will make more money with affiliate marketing, dropshipping etc. instead of solely focusing on content creation and making money off display ads.

BUT, if your niche is not accepted for adsense to begin with then of course, you have no other choice but to find an alternative.

If you have a movie streaming or torrent site, I think VPN or Forex ads are good alternatives. just contact the developer.

Did you tried Yllix.com or Adsterra.com

Yllix need very high amount of visitors though very low income form them

from adsterra they work like adsense but no need for approval or anything

I even use adsterradirect links on auto surfingsites like otohits or hitleap make me double the income haha just little hack (for that u need rdp) dm me for details

How with adsterradirect links

just get direct links from adsterra and run it on otohits and hitleap
Not really Worth it...
I used like 150k hitleap minutes and it didn't Earn me even a full Dollar...
Maybe I was doing it wrong

Not really Worth it...
I used like 150k hitleap minutes and it didn't Earn me even a full Dollar...
Maybe I was doing it wrong
ofcourse you wont earn full dollar because there you don't give quality traffic also even if you use hitleap on adsense it wont give much earning (adsense can detect fake traffic tho)

according to my calculation I give 1k traffic and adsterra shows 300-500 hits received and ~0.05 earnings (Yes that method is very passive income without investing any penny 😅)

till now I have earned around 55$ and with using rdp for points on hitleap and otohits

Im so pissed at Google... "The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy center." and its been like that for 2 months now. The site only gets organic traffic and I missed the busiest season of the year while they were doing this sh**. We have over 400 people on the waiting list since November 2020. We probably get 3 calls a day but yeaaah, the traffic I'm getting is invalid. fu** Google. Whats the next best thang boys, I made $90 for the 2 weeks it was live... then they sh** on me :(

SO i know I will be able to find my answer if I were to diligently research for it but I figure it would be easier to get it from you guys as I am busy af. I want to monetize a site that deals with copyright infringement. What outlet can I use? I looked up media nets policy and see copyright policy within their terms agreement so that is not an outlet so.... where should I go with this site?

SO i know I will be able to find my answer if I were to diligently research for it but I figure it would be easier to get it from you guys as I am busy af. I want to monetize a site that deals with copyright infringement. What outlet can I use? I looked up media nets policy and see copyright policy within their terms agreement so that is not an outlet so.... where should I go with this site?
I use popads.net on a warez site. The pay is decent.

Reactions: Tetryx
Im so pissed at Google... "The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy center." and its been like that for 2 months now. The site only gets organic traffic and I missed the busiest season of the year while they were doing this sh**. We have over 400 people on the waiting list since November 2020. We probably get 3 calls a day but yeaaah, the traffic I'm getting is invalid. fu** Google. Whats the next best thang boys, I made $90 for the 2 weeks it was live... then they sh** on me :(
I'm done with them i have 40k daily visitors , i used to earn 200$ daily with adsense but fu** their limit , now I'm using propller ads with 140$ daily earnings and that's much better for me that adsense

Reactions: mohiko
I'm done with them i have 40k daily visitors , i used to earn 200$ daily with adsense but fu** their limit , now I'm using propller ads with 140$ daily earnings and that's much better for me that adsense
what your Niche website bro?

update Propellerads.com is scammers they refused to pay me , only after i gave them my id

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock