• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Guys, How can we maintain learndash Plugins updates?

Din@

Babiato Lover
Dec 16, 2018
@TassieNZ and @Babak have been great! but i think they need help with this expensive plugins which is not very available on most sites We really need to find a solution to learndash plugin updates? maybe a collective support to someone who can keep this plugins upto date every time there is a release especially uncanny Groups, reports, toolkit pro,education credits, learndash codes and Instructor from Wisdam.

Any Suggestion?

@TassieNZ and @Babak have been great! but i think they need help with this expensive plugins which is not very available on most sites We really need to find a solution to learndash plugin updates? maybe a collective support to someone who can keep this plugins upto date every time there is a release especially uncanny Groups, reports, toolkit pro,education credits, learndash codes and Instructor from Wisdam.

Any Suggestion?
which addons latest version u need ?

Any Suggestion?
LOL Not quite sure what suggestions you expect, or how others can help! Unless someone purchases them!

I had a client who had a license for these, but unfortunately I have lost that client. As a result, for the moment I can't get updates. As a lot of other sites took the new releases directly from here, they aren't updating either!

We'll just have to see what happens I'm negotiating with a new client at the moment. If you are lucky he'll purchase some of these.

TassieNZ :)

LOL Not quite sure what suggestions you expect, or how others can help! Unless someone purchases them!

I had a client who had a license for these, but unfortunately I have lost that client. As a result, for the moment I can't get updates. As a lot of other sites took the new releases directly from here, they aren't updating either!

We'll just have to see what happens I'm negotiating with a new client at the moment. If you are lucky he'll purchase some of these.

TassieNZ :)

If he doesn't we have to organise a group buy. Majority of us use Learndash.

It would be nice to have a GoogleSheet or Airtable with our "available version" + latest version. I wouldn't include a link to babiato to reduce the likehood of takedown requests.

It would be nice to have a GoogleSheet or Airtable with our "available version" + latest version. I wouldn't include a link to babiato to reduce the likehood of takedown requests.

Great idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock