• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Guys how can i audit the backlink work done by my SEO guy?

mrcleveer

Sep 22, 2020
All my keywords go down in a week after he sends the report and I have been doing SEO for 4 months now and my ranking takes a dip a few days after he submits the report so how do I audit his work and please tell me how reliable is Seocleark website.
thanks in advance folks.

Reactions: tigerjoy
There are many ways.
  1. Check your google search console to find out how much impressions and clicks you are getting, which are your top pages and organic keywords.
  2. You can use google analytics to check if there is any increase in traffic.
  3. You can use any third party tool (if you have any) like a h r e f s to see the change in rankings.
  4. Manual audit is always better than using only one specific tool. I haven't used Seocleark but I'll suggest you to use google to audit your website.
Just Few days back google has updated their core alog. and lot of people are seeing plenty of changes in their ranking.

ps - If you need any kind of report from a h r e f s I can help you with that.

All my keywords go down in a week after he sends the report and I have been doing SEO for 4 months now and my ranking takes a dip a few days after he submits the report so how do I audit his work and please tell me how reliable is Seocleark website.
thanks in advance folks.

To tell the truth, it was highly likely that your drop has nothing to do with this guy's work. It was only a few days after his report. I think the links he built wouldn't even be fully indexed by the big G. It was more likely a result of the frequent updates of the big G.

I would suggest you to use Ahrefs and SEOProfiler for auditing your site backlinks.

GSC would probably a great place to check out your internal and external links as well, Thanks!

If you want to audit the backlink, then you can use:

Free: Google search console

Paid: A H R E F S or S E M R U S H

If you need help auditing the backlinks, I can assist you.

Reactions: Japan
I would suggest you to use Ahrefs and SEOProfiler for auditing your site backlinks.

GSC would probably a great place to check out your internal and external links as well, Thanks!
Yup especially internal links, download report from webmaster tool then used tool such as graph to visualize and calculate PageRank flows along with text distribution (internal text anchor name ) to see if anything structured well built

People quite often neglected the important of internal links

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock