• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Gumroad] Easy Art Lessons All (1 - 25) - Trent Kaniuga

chopper

Dec 12, 2020

Easy Art Lessons - Trent Kaniuga​

1651845181578.png
1651845190329.png

1651848200293.png

Hi pycode, interesting content. I am trying to access the file and this is what shows up. Could you take a look please? I already disable my antivirus and my network/internet works fine but I could not access the file.

I was able to resolve it just now... It has something to do with the antivirus. Great share!

@pycode... I now able to access the file. I made several attempts to download it using IDM but I am being cut-offed. Can you used other filehosting services like Mega.nz?

I followed your advice... I transferred the files from the mega.nz to my google drive storage using google colab... WOW it was SUPER FAST!!!

A MILLION THANKS to you pycode!

You can do the same for anonfiles too.
Interesting... I would like to try that one too... could you please point me to a colab script that can transfer files hosted from anonfiles to google drive?

Reactions: chopper
@pycode... I now able to access the file. I made several attempts to download it using IDM but being I am being cut-offed. Can you used other filehosting services like Mega.nz?
It's a pain to upload in these filehosting platforms. Try using vpn or google colab to download your files.

For now i have uploaded it to mega.

I followed your advice... I transferred the files from the mega.nz to my google drive storage using google colab... WOW it was SUPER FAST!!!

A MILLION THANKS to you pycode!
You're welcome.

You can do the same for anonfiles too.

Easy Art Lessons - Trent Kaniuga​

1651845181578.png
1651845190329.png

Thanks a lot brother, I wanted to learn how to sketch characters :love:

Reactions: chopper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock