• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Guide - Link Disavow with SEM-Rush

babok

Nov 28, 2022
Your domain or website will most likely get some bad links over time. These links can arise for various reasons, including

- Links from hacked websites that steal text, images or other media from your site and or link to it.
- Links from unknown sources such as website toplists, warez, po**
- Links due to poor link building. Whether self-inflicted or because a site is no longer maintained or has started to spam.

With the free version of SEM Rush you can start a backlink audit. Backlink sources are analyzed and SEM Rush shows you a "Toxicity Score" for each source.

When the audit is finished, click on the Audit tab and then proceed as follows:
- Filter the websites with the highest Toxicity Score
- Then select all of them and add them to Disavow (unfortunately, in the free version you can only add 5 links at a time :( )

When all harmful backlink sources have been added to the Disavow list, click on the Disavow tab.

- Click on "Export to TXT"
- Go to the following URL https://search.google.com/search-console/disavow-links and upload the txt file.

I had not maintained my backlink sources for a long time, here are the results before and after editing.

before.PNG

after.PNG

Reactions: user062

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakir6699
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock