• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Guide] How to download Artgrid.io content for FREE? 🔥

BubbleTea

Aug 17, 2020
Artgrid is a subscription-based service that offers "Royalty-free & high-quality footage" suitable for video creators and filmmakers.
However, you can't buy clips separately. The only option is to purchase an annual subscription (the minimum plan is $299).
Plus, it's rather new (founded in 2019) and some categories don't have a lot of footage yet. (but the quality is hella high).

Therefore, I'm showing a method for you to download a single clip for absolutely free of charge.

Step 1: head over to artgrid.io
Step 2: when you've found your desire video, copy the video id in the URL. (eg: 16837)
Step 3: Go to https://cdn.artgrid.io/footage-hls/put-vid-id-here_2160p_000.ts
and paste video id to replace "put-video-code-here"

Boom, your download will be started. ;)

Notes: 📝
  • This method will only get the first 5-second clip
    • Change "000" to "001", to "002"(increment of 1) at the download URL to download the following clip.
  • 2160p is the highest quality (standard) on Artgrid.
    • If you think the size is too big, just replace "2160p" (4k) with "1080p" (HD) in the URL to download.

Use this method to check the maximum number of clips for that video.
  1. Go to artgrid video page (eg: click-me)
  2. Inspect (ctrl + shift + i)
  3. Select "Network" section
  4. Select "All" tab
  5. Search ".ts" at the filter
  6. Refresh the page now, and let the background video runs
  7. The numbers for the clips will appear.
Proof:
d4qxwn.png

You may use this method to download on many other premium stock video sites.
(but it doesn't work on Storyblocks, as the displayed videos are embedded with watermarks).

Please show some love by leaving a LIKE ❤

Thanks bro for the tip and helpful.

Easiest method to get the videos is to use IDM and download any videos.
Just installed IDM and truly amazed by its feature.
Yes, you're absolutely right~💯💯💯
IDM allows me to download the full video clip too.
Appreciate your feedback for another better alternative 🙌

its not working now
Hey buddy, I just checked and this method is still working.
Perhaps you can attach a screenshot as a piece of evidence on which part isn't working on your side?
Of course, it's recommended for you to use IDM (to reduce the hassle of it).

the problem with this - is what every video what i download just 5 seconds. :(

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock