• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GUIDE] A business with $15 in 48h

Great sharing @nobs . I've been planning to setup my own membership site with monthly subscription but yet till now it is still WIP...the main bottleneck goes to the content..All the domain, platform, plugins etc already configured & tested.
It's just that I dont have time to fill it up with contents. By contents I mean something like my own articles or videos, etc.
@archonic hi
1) To simplify your work, choose whatever you thought to put inside your membership that can be done step by step as explained in my post.
I guess you are doing another kind of membership, where you put a lot of os stuff and people pay to access, that's totally different from the SIMPLE PLAN I mentioned.
Lighten the thing, 12 steps to go from A to Z, and give results to the users.
Ps: You can fraction your actual membership site and make it in SEVERAL MICRO MEMBERSHIPS.
That way the work will be easy.
Do n1, open to the public.
Add n2 etc.
And obviously, monthly low payment is the way to go.
Notice: You can always start selling with the first step only, or even with just a welcome message... When you get paying clients, start writing... You'll have no other choice but to write/create content.

2) For content, @Cyanide mentioned the best way to start, as all my memberships are a mix of modified PLR and my personal input and experience.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs.

Reactions: archonic
@archonic hi
1) To simplify your work, choose whatever you thought to put inside your membership that can be done step by step as explained in my post.
I guess you are doing another kind of membership, where you put a lot of os stuff and people pay to access, that's totally different from the SIMPLE PLAN I mentioned.
Lighten the thing, 12 steps to go from A to Z, and give results to the users.
Ps: You can fraction your actual membership site and make it in SEVERAL MICRO MEMBERSHIPS.
That way the work will be easy.
Do n1, open to the public.
Add n2 etc.
And obviously, monthly low payment is the way to go.
Notice: You can always start selling with the first step only, or even with just a welcome message... When you get paying clients, start writing... You'll have no other choice but to write/create content.

2) For content, @Cyanide mentioned the best way to start, as all my memberships are a mix of modified PLR and my personal input and experience.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs.
thanks. usually do i need to provide support for the members too? let say if they need to ask question or any problem while doing the 12 steps? even the steps explained in details, people will still ask questions...

Hi
You are not teaching them everything that they must know, just a part of a big plan.
N1, photoshop basics.
N2: design your first logo.
N3: Start a freelance business on Fiverr to sell your logos etc.
So, you see, you will not explain stuff in membership n2 to people in membership n1, etc.

That's what makes this model very very good, cheap, easy, simple, and effective.

A simple FB group will help you and make them feel like a part of the community.
Actually, make 2 FB, one public open and one closed for paying members.

I think you should re-read all my posts here to get it 100%... You are overthinking too much for a simple 5 steps plan to be done in 24h or 48h max.

Hope this helps more.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Great sharing @nobs . I've been planning to setup my own membership site with monthly subscription but yet till now it is still WIP...the main bottleneck goes to the content..All the domain, platform, plugins etc already configured & tested.
It's just that I dont have time to fill it up with contents. By contents I mean something like my own articles or videos, etc.

Any ideas on how can I get the content done without spending too much or simple way to create my own content?
Also, which one is better for the membership package, One time payment OR monthly subs?
Hey, bro
I am in a similar situation for site.

I am wondering if it is possible (allowed) to put some expert videos from youtube in the same niche to complete a packadge in a membership site?

In my case, where members are preparing for a test, this will be usefull. It doesn't have to be my own videos, they just need the tutorial. So I am thinking about adding those videos to complement the contents.

What do you think?

Hey, bro
I am in a similar situation for site.

I am wondering if it is possible (allowed) to put some expert videos from youtube in the same niche to complete a packadge in a membership site?

In my case, where members are preparing for a test, this will be usefull. It doesn't have to be my own videos, they just need the tutorial. So I am thinking about adding those videos to complement the contents.

What do you think?
i think you need to contact them & ask for permission since its going to be used on your monetization site. unless all the 3rd party video are only for free plan and available to the public.

Reactions: underwater and nobs
@underwater hi
Exactly like @archonic ask permission and be straight about it, just tell them what you are planning to do, and ask if there is any way you can collaborate with them, etc.
When you write to people straight without turning around the bush, you will be surprised what can happen.

Me, I had some access to some SAAS stuff and expensive courses just by emailing companies/creators and telling them straight away what was my situation and what I wanted.

================ something like ====================
Hey, I'm nobody but I like your stuff, I come from x country, so your services are REALLY inaccessible for us, but I wanna help you translate it or do whatever I can to make it available to my people, is there any way we can work together in my tiny market.
==============================================
Surprisingly, the past long years, I had few managers giving me access to the services for free and out of curiosity, even chatting with me to know more about my tiny market.
Two or 3 big guys answered me too, etc.

One thing that most people forget online, is whatever is online is made by people like you and me, so talk to them, like you would talk to a guy you wanna ask direction in the street, be human, Franck, direct, polite... Don't beg, don't promise anything, just be natural... This is what I called the "old ways" in my initial post, and in business, it still works like a gangbuster.
Those ceo's/creators receive hundreds/thousands of messages of people begging for free or for help etc, so your mission is to be different, be human, and they like to see there still some out there. lol

The Bs social media made us forget how to communicate lol.

Cheers.
NoBs.

Last edited:
this is AWESOME! Definitely helpful for guys who struggle to make money online. like ME! 😭😭

Thanks a bunch @nobs !

Creating website, content and technical stuffs are never a problem for me. I always stuck at promotion phase. Outreaching to people feels like climbing cliffs with barehand for me 😅

Have few projects with finished products, but failed to sell them to the market because I cant get the proper traffic flowing in. Now they are collecting dust in the corner of my storage drive 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Good day to all

Ps: If you like what you read, say thanks and smash the like button, or not, you decide.

I'm quite new in here... Been reading a lot and one of the things that struck me is the usual suspects when it comes to making money online... You know, affiliates, click this and that, e-com, etc...

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad about all the shared methods here, but...
A big but...
I'm wondering why there are not those down-to-earth, very realistic, simple, fast methods like in the old times of the internet, that one can really, and I mean really start in a weekend or so (deepening on the knowledge level of course).

What I mean:
By realistic and down to earth, I mean something that doesn't promise thousands in the first month but has the potential to reach them because it is simple.

By simple, I mean, those methods where you need 3 or 5 basic web pages, one buy button, and hop, you are already in business selling... That is fast.

By fast, I mean (Like in simple), building the whole thing on a weekend or even in few hours (depending on knowledge level).

The minimum requirement to start:
Very basic online knowledge (borderline absolute beginner who knows what the internet and a computer are).
Very low startup cost, let's say a minimum of $15 a first month for a domain and a web host.
Very easy to build, 3 or 5 webpages maximum, with WP+ free plugins and saas OR just HTML pages + saas (web platforms).
Very fast to build, well, I guess it is already explained, so, not gonna repeat myself.

Micro-businesses:
I'm 40+, been online 25y+, working 100% for myself since 12y+, did this, tried that, etc etc, and the more time passes, the more I get requests of very simple methods... Ps: I do get requests because I do teach online, I help people and small businesses start and grow online bla bla bla.
My point is with all the information out there, most of us lost the simplicity of things... Those old enough may remember how it was easy to get a domain (even pricy at that time), put online an ugly basic HTML page with a phone number or an email, print some business cards and hop, we were in business... so, why did we lose that simplicity?

Remember the time, when you had something to sell, you just got to the marketplace, stand there, and sold it?

I mean that is ok, losing it won't kill us, but, with time, seeing beginners suffering because of the shiny objects syndrome or the overwhelming amount of information to absorb just to start, I decided to simplify, so here is my simplicity formula.

The simplicity formula that everybody forgets:
Well, it is very simple, prepare a very affordable offer, present it to the public et voila, make your first dollar (s), and by that I mean the first dollars, like 5 or 10, no more...
As mentioned before, and pretty sure you got it already, the goal is to START FAST, contrary to dreaming or hoping of millions without even taking the first steps... And that is the issue I see in all my students/ clients, too much thinking, over-complicating, and almost no action, or too much action with too much information = 99% never start anything, or they just build it and never launch it.

You've noticed that I mentioned the first dollar, 5 or 10 dollars... It is not just a random number... and it is not for. let's say developing countries, no, selling to USA and UK, and rich countries with a goal to make the first $1.
It is the goal you all (especially those of you beginners who never sold online etc) must target when you start something new.

I'm talking in dollar here but it can be any currency you want, just think of any small value and here we go.

I always say, in everything we do, there is a green psychological line (in our head), and the number one goal is to step on it to start, the rest will be easy... In our case, the number one priority goal is the first dollar, not wishing for $100 or thousand (s), no, the first dollar only... because after that, what happens is our brain/mind will realize that what we build (the small project) is working, and from there the sky is the limit.

And ladies and gentlemen that is why 99.99% of people never made any dollar online.
Because everybody is over dreaming and thinking... And most of us never think of the first $1!

Are you following me?

The formula = to make the first $1 = fast + simple + easy + economic + realistic = micro business

Examples:
Did you know that there are people out there who make $100.000/ month just by selling a very basic, simple micro membership access?
If you've been surfing online a bit, your answer will probably be yes to this, thinking of those gurus and experts charging $97 or $299 and even $997/month a month for a membership, etc... Wrong!
Did you know that those 100.000/month gains come from $4.7/month? yes, you read well, some people make a hundred grand a month, selling a very very basic membership/ almost a newsletter for 4.7 a month only!

Do you see where I'm going?
Do you get why I used all the bla bla bla above?

So yes, I tried it myself many times and that is the n1 method I always recommended to anyone I met offline and online.
Micro membership, or micro businesses = 3 pages, one buy button, very low pricing offer ($4.7 or $1 first month).

I introduce you to ONE of the golden gooses that everybody forgot about: the micro membership method.

Now, you are probably thinking membership plugins, design, content, videos, security, bla bla bla...
Nope, calm down and simplify as I said.

1) Pick your idea:
You are a student in the third year of any field, well start a small membership for students of the first year to give them tips and suggestions to pass the first year exams.
You are a freelance mechanic/painter, repairing/painting your friends' cars/houses in your free time? well, do a membership for people to learn how to make some extra money as a freelance mechanic/painter.
You are unemployed after x years in one field? well, start a membership to teach people in your field how to look and find a better job.
You are a housewife and love to make cookies, well start a membership to teach housewives like you how to make the best 10 cookies, etc.

You get it, right?
The idea must be something you did, are doing, or want to do... Simple!
Do not overthink it, just any basic thing of life you did or are doing or planning to do can be your project idea.
In the USA or Nigeria, it doesn't matter where you are, it doesn't matter if you have a huge experience, It doesn't matter, just anything you like or did is a good idea because your target market is not space engineer, but people exactly like you, doing or wanting to do the same thing.

Now...
Ok, stop reading me and write 5 very basic things you know, did, or want to do.
Think about any one of those 5 that you can divide into 12 steps/ lessons/ posts etc.
Like:
How to GROW AND MAINTAIN X TYPE OF FLOWERS in 12 steps etc.
How to DESIGN YOUR FIRST LOGO IN 12 STEPS.
How to PREPARE FOR X EXAM IN 12 STEPS.
Etc etc

2) Write a small sales letter offering steps from A to Z to learn something.
The title explains it all, write 10 or 15 lines that explain, where the buyers will be if they join your membership.
Let say, a membership about LEARNING THE BASIC OF PHOTOSHOP LAYERS & OPTIONS, you offer 12 steps in 3 months (that is one step every week) and IT COST $4.7/Month, simple!
Ps: you notice that the membership is not about WHOLE BASIC PHOTOSHOP but about learning the layers and options.

3) Create the first step/lesson/video of your 12 steps membership.
Yes, you just need the first step of whatever you are offering, and if you think this is too much, well just write the welcome message only.
Yes, you can start selling just this way, when sales happen, write the first step/article/video or whatever way you are giving the information to your paying members.
Got it?

3) Add a buy button
Paypal, or any payment that accepts automatic billing... Simple!
You do not have access to Paypal, Stripe bla bla bla, well use bank or post deposit in your country, simple.
I'm not from a developed country and I know many will find it ridiculous that I suggest a bank deposit, but think about it for a second, how all the business in your country been doing? with visa, with Paypal, or just with the old simple basic bank or post deposit.
Remember the goal, simplicity, no overthinking, and making the first $1 (in your currency).

4) Start selling + write and deliver the first step if you make a sale (simple):
Use any method you know to share your offer and get some targeted traffic.

About traffic, if you are a student who gives as about his third year studies in that specific field, you probably know where the student of the first year hang out, online or offline... and if you tell me, but I'm from that small town, there is not such a place or website for our field f studies because we are in a poor country bla bla bla (mental excuses). well... Create a FB group for your field of studies, post on the wall of your university/ school and get members in... after they know and trust you, show your offer.

If you that unemployed guy in that city, well start a group or a weekly coffee meetup for people like you, etc... Use social media in REAL SOCIAL SITUATIONS... as I said, do it like old times, simplify and socialize, etc.

Ps: They must know and trust you first, build your reputation first before bombing them with your offer.
So, to resume it you do not need millions to see your sales letter, as your offer is very specific to are a certain target.

5) Focus on growing the $1 to maybe 50 or 100, even 500/ month.
That's it, you are in business, focus on getting as many people to join your micro membership.

Ps: That was a long text... I'm taking a pause now.

In the meanwhile, tell me what do you think about this method and if you have something similar that can be easy to start, I mean in one day or one-weekend start, not a week or a month, etc.

Will come back to update it with more details.
Cheers

=======================================
UPDATES UPDATES:
=======================================​
To make this a real action plan that all of us can start fast, I will build and start one, so that you guys will follow me and discuss the idea, etc.

First step:

1) Pick your idea:

Now, read the post down as I will post what Idea I picked for my Micro-Membership business.
See you down.
Cheers.
This is Brilliant!!!

I'm totally confused????
Hi there.
Confused about what?
Starting a business with 3 web pages in few steps in one day without creating a product?
Please, re-read well and let me, I'll try to explain better.
Cheers
NoBs

this is AWESOME! Definitely helpful for guys who struggle to make money online. like ME! 😭😭

Thanks a bunch @nobs !

Creating website, content and technical stuffs are never a problem for me. I always stuck at promotion phase. Outreaching to people feels like climbing cliffs with barehand for me 😅

Have few projects with finished products, but failed to sell them to the market because I cant get the proper traffic flowing in. Now they are collecting dust in the corner of my storage drive 🤣🤣

Hi there, thank you for your support.
About your projects collecting dust, I've been there too and still there with some lol
It is kind of natural to get excited about an idea, build it fast, then when it is ready, get stuck with how to sell, to whom, and get buyers traffic.

If your projects are not very different from each other, maybe you should start working or reviving them slowly, by implementing a NEW HABIT.

NEW HABIT > while you are on FB drop a line or two about project A, while elsewhere drop something about B, and so on so that you get a little traffic slowly... do not let them die.

YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL THEM BETA TESTS & give access FOR FREE (if they do not cost you a lot) so that you get reviews, returns of experience, etc < you get traffic and you make your project better.

Well, I do not know your projects, so those are just some tips that may help, well I hope they do.
Cheers.
NoBs.

Reactions: greente4
Hi all
Did anyone build an MMS already?
Share your experiences.

IDEA:
Also, I'm thinking of creating a DFY offer (done for you Micro Membership), with the ready-made website + the free content to encourage people to join + the paid content to sell on a monthly basis, so that you can launch your MMS fast... Is anyone interested in this?

Cheers.
NoBs

Good day action takers.

Now, this is what you guys must do... Step n2:

2) Write a small sales letter offering steps from A to Z

If you did step 1, then this step is the logical one to act on... No more talking, time to build stuff people.

If you do not know what I'm talking about, read the first post carefully.
By the way, I already finished mine and working on my second one.

So, let me know where you at now?

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

coming up @nobs, waiting your update post

Good day
Thank you for your interest.
I'm not sure if I have to do step 2, as it all depends on what each one offers.
But will soon jump to step 3 and upwards, mainly how to build the system with free plugins and themes.
Let me know if you want to know more about one specific step.

Cheers.
NoBs

Hi all
More than 4000 people checked this post, but still not much participation or many questions... I wonder if I should continue posting my monologue hehehe, if yes, what should I explain? what step do you need help with?
Let me know guys.

Cheers.
NoBs

Hi all
As this thread is ignored and nobody seems to be interested in it, I decided not to post updates for now.

Cheers guys.
NoBs

Reactions: MarkoAleksic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock