• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GUIDE] A business with $15 in 48h

I'll start building a new blog by the night.
see how far it takes me to just take a simple action and don't dilly here and dally there
Good day
That is a really good start.
here is how I do to keep on track with my projects, but I must admit, I'm human too and I get lost most of the time, but the one thing that helps is HABITS.

-Think of any daily habit you have, even regular work or sport or TV.
-Try to make your blog a part of a habit, just by spending 15 or 30 minutes daily on it.
-After a couple of weeks, if you do not overdo and over-think, it will be a habit and your blog will grow fast.
-Make your daily tasks so simple, that doing them will be a breeze.
-Challenge yourself to keep that habit.
-And the most important thing:
You have probably studied 20 years or more for a job that you probably do not like or doesn't pay well, so, logically, you can surely spend a few months on a project that can replace your job.
It is up to you, just you, and remember, all is in the head, so get your head straight, clean it of the various ideas and focus... That's it.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Yeah i saw
I just wanna see how to front end looks like to get an idea
Good day
As explained in the offer:

How to start?​

1) Get in touch with me to discuss the details of the offer:
-I'll show you an example of what your M.M.S will look like (posts/steps/lessons, are protected).

Check your messages.
Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: bologna
I will title this

The $1 Rule: How to Start a Fast Micro Business in a Weekend
Well done

I will title this

The $1 Strategy: How to Start a Fast Micro Business in a Weekend.

Well done, bro. I like your idea of simplicity. I had to drop many online businesses to stick to two.

Thanks. Consider writing an eBook.
def rocking with this

• Love
Reactions: ayodejify
Are you Egyptian?
Good day
Humans say Hi before they ask questions :)
Anyway.
As I wrote before answering another member, from the biggest country in Africa... If you check, it is not Egypt, but not far.
Anyway, why You ask?
If I was from Egypt, will it change this business idea?

You are the second person who asks about my nationality, and I do not understand why is that related to this.
Let me know if you need help.
Cheers.
NoBs

Good day
Humans say Hi before they ask questions :)
Anyway.
As I wrote before answering another member, from the biggest country in Africa... If you check, it is not Egypt, but not far.
Anyway, why You ask?
If I was from Egypt, will it change this business idea?

You are the second person who asks about my nationality, and I do not understand why is that related to this.
Let me know if you need help.
Cheers.
NoBs
Sorry bro!

Reactions: nobs
If You are a student in the third year of any field, well start a small membership for students of the first year to give them tips and suggestions to pass the first year exams.
You are a freelance mechanic/painter, repairing/painting your friends' cars/houses in your free time? well, do a membership for people to learn how to make some extra money as a freelance mechanic/painter.
You are unemployed after x years in one field? well, start a membership to teach people in your field how to look and find a better job.
You are a housewife and love to make cookies, well start a membership to teach housewives like you how to make the best 10 cookies, etc.

Is it possilbe to teach housewives or tech people using PLR articles? They are wrote by copywriters or ghostwriters on request: give me a 1000 words post on vegeterian diet, on novel NFT, on how to earn money investing in crypto.
Can anyone suggest me any useful online membership site that provides any value for members. They only sell dreams. Keep dreaming. You won't find better job, you won't be happy, you won't get married... following someone's steps.

This topic is useful for ''making blogs'', but it next step is so dificult or even impossible. Because of that, there is luck of examples based on this approach.

Can anyone suggest me any useful online membership site that provides any value for members. They only sell dreams. Keep dreaming. You won't find better job, you won't be happy, you won't get married... following someone's steps.

This topic is useful for ''making blogs'', but it next step is so dificult or even impossible. Because of that, there is luck of examples based on this approach.
Good day
So you are telling me that:
Selling a micro membership for 3 months.
That teaches people how to create logos in photoshop from A to Z
For beginners is impossible?

So, You are telling me that.
Selling a micro membership offer for3 months.
Tat teaches people how to install WordPress and use it.
For beginners is impossible?

So you are saying that.
Selling anything you know at 2 or 5 dollars a month for 3 or 4 months is impossible?

Can your mom make some kind of cake?
Do a micro membership about it, deliver a video a week and charge 5 dollars a month in the west and less in the south.

Can your friend install Linux servers?
Do a micro membership about it, deliver a video a week and charge 5 dollars a month in the west and less in the south.

IS THIS SELLING A DREAM!
I think you are overthinking it, and that is totally the opposite of what the micro business is about.

Go re-read well and understand the concept.

Here is my favorite quote:

"There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm."​

If you get it, this means what you say you can and can not, it is usually true... It is all in the head! and you are your only enemy, impossible is in your head, because you decided it is.

If you think it is a dream and impossible, read my new challenge here, I'm building a new business with $20 only.

I hope it helps, and it helps, so do not forget to say thanks, as humans do.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkoAleksic
The course on logo making could teach you how to replicate teacher's example.
For the course price, one can hire average designer to make logo of sufficient quality.
The education secton of forum is full of courses on coding, CEO, marketing, trading.... However, I am very sceptic thant anyone strarting career follow that courses. On the top of that, teachers on those courses have at least some experience unlike copywriters.

This is my opinion.
Moreover, I would read you posts fining them very useful (one of the best resoursces on babiato)

Best.

Reactions: nobs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock