• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GUIDE] A business with $15 in 48h

Hey, can you share the site and content. I just figure out , you offering something good but need details and an action plan.

Last edited:
thxn but its not whats its read, required lot of work, if that was easy till now all the readers making $$$$$$$

Start selling today with one page, and writing one email is hard work?
Well, I guess you have to re-read everything because you missed the point of the words MICRO, and WEEKEND.

For the second point, why do you think 99% of people never do money online?
If you read my following post you will notice that readers do not participate much, they do not even ask for help or suggestions... so I assume it is laziness like what 99% of people do online.
You are a reader, let's see if you take action or just do NOTHING like 99% of readers.

Cheers.
NoBs

Start selling today with one page, and writing one email is hard work?
Well, I guess you have to re-read everything because you missed the point of the words MICRO, and WEEKEND.

For the second point, why do you think 99% of people never do money online?
If you read my following post you will notice that readers do not participate much, they do not even ask for help or suggestions... so I assume it is laziness like what 99% of people do online.
You are a reader, let's see if you take action or just do NOTHING like 99% of readers.

Cheers.
NoBs
Well said! I always say you are either a dreamer or a doer. One of them is making $$$ tho. LOL!

Reactions: nobs
Following.

I have been thinking about micro sites for a while now, but still on dreamer list, because some interesting thoughts (like MutantMail.com) pull me over.

Still a passive on the side is never a bad idea, for sustainance.

How do you advice to send marketing email.
I have quite substantial email list for few niche, but since I haven't used them in a while, they will need clean up and warm up too.

Reactions: nobs
The main thing is 'The Content' ... what kind of contents which will present to the public that would be impacted enought to pull out the money from people pocket.

The domain, the hosting server, the website things are different part. The most important thing should be discussed is the content of the website which is the core product that will grab the money from other people.

Well, I have (hobby) right now 3 wesbites hosting on AWS which I don't know what the content I should put in, all designs all templates all scriptings are done but the content still being 'Hello World' .. :LOL:

Following.

I have been thinking about micro sites for a while now, but still on dreamer list, because some interesting thoughts (like MutantMail.com) pull me over.

Still a passive on the side is never a bad idea, for sustainance.

How do you advice to send marketing email.
I have quite substantial email list for few niche, but since I haven't used them in a while, they will need clean up and warm up too.
Good day
ell to reactivate your email list, you need to search for some articles and YT videos about the subject, many marketers give some strategies and the how-to.

About the MutantMail, I do not know much about it, but there are plenty of providers out there, some are free to start with or to try.

Cheers.
NoBs

The main thing is 'The Content' ... what kind of contents which will present to the public that would be impacted enought to pull out the money from people pocket.

The domain, the hosting server, the website things are different part. The most important thing should be discussed is the content of the website which is the core product that will grab the money from other people.

Well, I have (hobby) right now 3 wesbites hosting on AWS which I don't know what the content I should put in, all designs all templates all scriptings are done but the content still being 'Hello World' .. :LOL:

Hello there
Well, the content can be anything, as long as it guides people from A to Z... You say you have websites and scripts etc and that seems something you know... Then here we go, you got your subject:
A mico membership about Building some very specific websites and hosting them on AWS...

Do you see what I meant with anything you know or anything you like to do?

Do not overcomplicate, this business model is simple, but it must focus on one thing at a time... In your case I would say, start with a Micro Membership About setting up servers on AWS and the various options, etc... Then another Micro Membership about very specific websites... You will know what website from your clients after the first AWS membership.

I hope this helps
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1125v
Really educative stuff hear. Following.
@nobs waiting for the next update
Good day
Thank you very much for your support.
BUT!
I will not just post updates for members to take without inter-action, discussion, etc...

This is not my goal.
My goal is to make you take action, but unfortunately here many are just reading and waiting for... What? episodes that many will just read fast and forget.

I remind all that this is a forum, and that means discussions, discussions.

If you notice, this thread has been seen by thousands, and I'm the one who posted the most of posts here lol, it seems like a monologue lol.

So, guys, I asked that before many times and no one answered!
Did anyone act on step 1 yet?
In what step are you in?
Did anyone start building an MMS yet?

I hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Geldof
This is what we do across 3 continents, I have been traveling with my family for the past 5 years, living in 9 countries selling this exact product for $40+/month, we just add automation and a few add-ons.

just think of all those people that refuse to get vaccinated and they will need something to bring in income, that is why this model works so well.

we also use retired folk to create DFY articles on all niches, imaging 40+ years experience in a field, al that knowledge just wasted.

so advertise for retired people across all niches and give them a task of write 10 articles and give them headlines or topics, add some canva social media templates and share the revenue with the creators.

Endless stream of original content for resell

Reactions: greente4 and nobs
Hi @Bob Geldof
Excellent contribution, thank you.
Even though what you do is a REGULAR MEMBERSHIP and not a MICRO ONE, yet you gave real-life examples and tips of how money can be made with recurring revenue.

Recurring revenue is really the best system out there, and all, I mean all the companies are going for it, from photoshop to Microsoft, to the small Egyptian bread seller who asks monthly payment to get the fresh bread delivered daily (real story), or the Canadian chicken farmer who teach city people how to do that with a couple of chicks (real story too).

To resume, all activities in the world can be turned into a recurring income/ membership one.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
@nobs
Hi all
As this thread is ignored and nobody seems to be interested in it, I decided not to post updates for now.

Cheers guys.
NoBs
Hello, I thought I wrote you 10 min ago as well, inquiring about the DFY EDU/ course site. Perhaps I msgd incorrectly.

that is one post well made.
the thing is overthinking stuff really makes you go mad.

I waas in this industry when there was no online business around but my dilly dallying took it all away (not all of them)
just that I'm extra unsure of what it takes to reach there and overthink some simple stuff.

I'll start building a new blog by the night.
see how far it takes me to just take a simple action and don't dilly here and dally there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock