• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How Do You Solve Domain DNS Probelm

JimmyKalabash

Banned User
Jun 13, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have been having DNS issues with a site i am building. Gamepay.biz

I have checked through Cpanel DNS setting all seems okay Yet i have not been able to figure out why i am still getting a message saying this>>https://prnt.sc/kXhdAKF6gxxH

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Be sure your IP address is: 161.97.163.146
Check here: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/gamepay.biz
By the way your website seem working in my side, you should restart your modem or clear your browser cache or visit your website different browser via incognito mode.
I contacted my hosting provider an hour earlier, may be they resolved it but for the last 24 hours it was still behaving the same.

Thank you for the Tip.

1. Release and Renew IP Address.
  2. Restart DNS Client Service.
  3. Change DNS Servers.
  4. Reset Chrome Flags.
  5. Disable VPN and Antivirus Temporarily.
  6. Check Your Local Hosts File.
  7. Check the DNS of Your Domain.
  8. Restart Your Computer.

Reactions: JimmyKalabash
in cpanel go to dns manager for the domain, and check your name servers to see if they are the same as the following.
ns2.createxdigital.com.
ns1.createxdigital.com.

If you have a valid license, you can create a ticket with cpanel or your hosting company to fix DNS issues for you.

Your website is working for me too. When this happens to me I usually fix it by rebooting my modem. You can test by accessing the site on your mobile data as a test, and if it works you know it's the router cache.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock