• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts 3.6

No permission to download
thanks for the response sir codebugger i already uploaded your previous work. and it's awesome my only problem is loading loop. can you specify the only files is missing so i can only add it. thanks for the awesome works
replace gem/mine folder

hi sir in what file name i can fine mod_security to turn off thanks..
Are you trying to add languages ? You only need to turn off mod_security if you are planning to add new languages & you are facing "Failed Error", This happens when mod_security is not configured correctly in your server

To turn off mod_Security in your server, contact your hosting provider.

Reactions: VenomX
Are you trying to add languages ? You only need to turn off mod_security if you are planning to add new languages & you are facing "Failed Error", This happens when mod_security is not configured correctly in your server

To turn off mod_Security in your server, contact your hosting provider.
[/CITAR]

Hello friend, do you know where I can get the Spanish language? and if you know of possible closures since I saw a couple of things in google where they say they have suspended their websites ... thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hello friend, do you know where I can get the Spanish language? and if you know of possible closures since I saw a couple of things in google where they say they have suspended their websites ... thank you very much!
This is a nulled version (removed all purchase code verifications,etc), no need to worry about suspension, tried more than 2 weeks , still working fine.

for languages : I think you need to add it your self, it has an inbuilt language manager

How to add/edit languages : http://docs.baevox.com/#languages

This is a nulled version (removed all purchase code verifications,etc), no need to worry about suspension, tried more than 2 weeks , still working fine.

for languages : I think you need to add it your self, it has an inbuilt language manager

How to add/edit languages : http://docs.baevox.com/#languages

Perfect mate, thank you very much

Another thing friend, forget to ask, the gifs and the audios do not work for me, do you know if it is possible to solve it?

Perfect mate, thank you very much

Another thing friend, forget to ask, the gifs and the audios do not work for me, do you know if it is possible to solve it?
you are welcome. check whether you are loading via HTTPS, some browsers block NON SSL websites from sending audio/tenor gifs

Can send pm me your site login details ? which hosting service are you using ? Is mod_security disabled in your server ?
the old version is working me without any issue i am using free hosting only maybe i don't know if my mod_security is disabled or enable by hosting provider. it is any way to disable it? how about creating php.ini?

There is an update on September 24th
Can you please update it @White Devil
Thanks in advance

Hi,

Grupo version 2.5.1 is the latest version & I have attached the latest version with this reply.

Purchase Code Enter : 456cod30-007e-2b4u-9245-0722gg1e3448

Installing Grupo : https://docs.baevox.com/#installation

Contacted the developer regarding the update you mentioned & the developer responded, they only updated their product description in Codecanyon & their new version is currently under development.

Attachments

• Grupo v2.5.1.zip
    16.7 MB · Views: 95
  • Love
Reactions: 9ravan
Hi,

Grupo version 2.5.1 is the latest version & I have attached the latest version with this reply.

Purchase Code Enter : 456cod30-007e-2b4u-9245-0722gg1e3448

Installing Grupo : https://docs.baevox.com/#installation

Contacted the developer regarding the update you mentioned & the developer responded, they only updated their product description in Codecanyon & their new version is currently under development.
Thank you so much for reply and also for purchase code :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock