• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[group buy] Ultimate Affiliate Pro Premium Bundle

isabel12

Trusted Uploader
Mar 28, 2020
Guys, group buying for this addon!

Total:163,00

I'm going to purchase CSV Import plugin anyway, but if more people are willing to purchase the bundle, 30$ are on me!

Isn't this one?... I've found it on internet...
@alexmisaila I believe not... (the file has a password). This is probably the raw plugin (which contains some addons) but the group buy is for the Premium addons:

Code:
MLM Based On Product Price – MLM rewards calculation based on Product Order amount instead of Children referral amount

Split Commission – Split commission and reward all the affiliates who reffered the same buyer

WooCommerce Revenue Sharing – Generate extra revenue by assigning WooCommerce products with Affiliate users

Affiliate Own Referrals – Affiliates make their own purchases on Website Store and they will receive Rewards based on their purchases

Payout Request By Affiliate – Affiliate user decides when he wants to Withdrawn Earnings

WooCommerce Product Discounts – Offer discounted price to Affiliates for specific Woocommerce Products

External Referral Links – Helps Affiliates to promote another WordPress website

Exchange Rate – Set a conversion rate based on different currencies from others integrated systems and UAP currency

MyCRED Integration – Affiliates are rewarded with MyCRED Points based on their actions

Import Referrals Via CSV – Import new Referrals via an external CSV file

Fraud Protection – Prevent large number of Visits or Referrals received from the same IP address

Invite Your Friends – Allows Affiliates to create invitations and send them to their Friends via Email

Zapier Integration – Integrate Ultimate Affiliate Pro with other apps via Zapier

Manage Reset Password – Provide affiliates a link on email in order to reset the password account

Bitly Integration – Provides extra Affiliate link alternative as a short link based on Bitly service

WooCommerce Redirect – Redirect Affiliates Users on default redirected page after loggin in WooCommerce

IP Restrictions – Restrict visitors option for registration in order to become affiliates

Random Affiliate ID – Provides a random generated ID to new registered affiliates users

Anchor Link – Replacing the standard reference parameter with an anchor(#) in Affiliate Link

WPForms Tracking – Affiliates will receive a commission based on WPForms

Ninja Forms Tracking – Offer affiliates a revenue every time when a Ninja Form is submitted

Contact Form 7 Tracking – Track Contact Form 7 forms and offer commisions based on visitors submissions

Remove Dummy Data – Help admins in erasing payments, user logs and other features

Extension Kit – Expands functionality with extra features in Ultimate Affiliate Pro

Extended Shortcodes – Provide a list with useful shortcodes for Ultimate Affiliate Pro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock