• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GROUP BUY] TextWizard AI (PRIVATE ACCOUNT LIFETIME Unlimited Words)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should make some rules for these kind of member.
@g97iulio why don't you change your name to groupbuy king instead of this username. lol

Not at all interested in your example and in your groupbuy. I am thinking why members are even commenting on this post.

Do you really think this guy is trustworthy? What happen if he revoke your access later?

No mods are involved in this deal. Direct send money to his paypal.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Deepansh @bobsmith @CyberDeviL please check his past thread no track record no contribution and only creating new groupbuy in every 3-4 days.
What are you talking about dude ? I made many buy and sell here . I open buy group only about plugin that are not still available on babiato and when theiy are not useful I even stop reply or posting . Look my previous one . Come on Man …

If anyone here want money back write me now whiting 24 hour . Man stop saying bullshit and leave us free doing our “wrong” purchase.

At my account, no any extra charge is showing.
Like VAT or GST.
He is just taking advantage of his trophies and having old account.

If anyone here want money back write me now whiting 24 hour .
lol another new condition. those who paid you did they put this condition ? if we pay we need access in 24 hours?

I am out of this topic now. no more reply

Asking 1 install for $10.

This is your help?
0 resources posted till now member since 2019.

If you want to sell anything then why not sell in marketplace instead of selling it here in groupbuy.
Anyways i already added mods here. please take necessary actions..
Man

Asking 1 install for $10.

This is your help?
0 resources posted till now member since 2019.

If you want to sell anything then why not sell in marketplace instead of selling it here in groupbuy.
Anyways i already added mods here. please take necessary actions..
man you’re out of mind . So you pretend to decide each amount per user in my thread … are you trolling ? Don’t make me waste anymore time .

He is just taking advantage of his trophies and having old account.

lol another new condition. those who paid you did they put this condition ? if we pay we need access in 24 hours?

I am out of this topic now. no more reply
You’re trolling or I don’t know what. Man I told that if anyone for any reason want a refund can ask me from now to the next 24 hours . come one dude you’re just attacking me without any valuable reason

Do you have the source code for the platform? Why pay for something we don't own? What if you decide to revoke the accounts for God knows what reasons?

Do you have the source code for the platform? Why pay for something we don't own? What if you decide to revoke the accounts for God knows what reasons?
They are indipendent accounts . Come one dude what if tomorrow start the ww3 😂?
Ps: it’s more likely

The issue I have with this offer is this

*Refund Policy*​

No Refund For Any Reason.

Is this applicable even if you do not reach your target of €200? I think your offer should have a deadline. Meaning, that if you do not reach your target at a certain date, you should refund all payments made to you.

I do not like the idea of sending money to something that has not a 100% certainty. I have bought several products from the marketplace, because I knew the seller owned the product on offer.

Also, your breakdown does not make any sense:

• First 1-5 Account 15€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
  • From 6-10 Account 20€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
  • From 11-20 Account 25€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
  • From 21-25 Account 30€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
This Sums it all up to €575, which is %287.5 more of what you initially asked for.
1-5 = €75 (5 users)
6-10 = €100 (5 users)
11-20 = €250 (10 users)
21-25 = €150 (5 users)

I better option would be, also in respect of gaining trust amongst the Mods and members here, Buy the product first and then offer it in the MarketPlace. Reduce the price to €9 inclusive PayPal fee per member. €9 is a more attractive price for most, as there are many more members who could afford this.

My 2cents anyways.

In regards to the Product itself. I owned it for a while but found the output generated wasn't good at all. I had to use a lot of Grammarly and Plagiarism was always over 20 or 25 percent. Accepted value can be up to 10%. I got my refund and bought WordHero, WritersZen and ClosersCopy instead. Much better products.

However, some others will like your offer.

*Refund Policy*​

Is this applicable even if you do not reach your target of €200? I think your offer should have a deadline. Meaning, that if you do not reach your target at a certain date, you should refund all payments made to you.

I do not like the idea of sending money to something that has not a 100% certainty. I have bought several products from the marketplace, because I knew the seller owned the product on offer.

• First 1-5 Account 15€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
  • From 6-10 Account 20€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
  • From 11-20 Account 25€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
  • From 21-25 Account 30€/Account (Private) Lifetime No Expiration & Monthly Fee & Unlimited
This Sums it all up to €575, which is %287.5 more of what you initially asked for.
1-5 = €75 (5 users)
6-10 = €100 (5 users)
11-20 = €250 (10 users)
21-25 = €150 (5 users)

I better option would be, also in respect of gaining trust amongst the Mods and members here, Buy the product first and then offer it in the MarketPlace. Reduce the price to €9 inclusive PayPal fee per member. €9 is a more attractive price for most, as there are many more members who could afford this.

My 2cents anyways.

In regards to the Product itself. I owned it for a while but found the output generated wasn't good at all. I had to use a lot of Grammarly and Plagiarism was always over 20 or 25 percent. Accepted value can be up to 10%. I got my refund and bought WordHero, WritersZen and ClosersCopy instead. Much better products.

I cancelled my textwizard offer and purchased closurecopy. 3 seats.

• Love
Reactions: donaconda

*Refund Policy*​

1-5 = €75 (5 users)
6-10 = €100 (5 users)
11-20 = €250 (10 users)
21-25 = €150 (5 users)

My 2cents anyways.

Man of course if group buy fail I’ll refund each one , but I wrote that who want a refund ask me the refund within the next 24 H , because I don’t want to spend my time replying to anyone who’s is being influenced by a guy who complained and screaming for his own mom, seeing that a product whose cost is € 15 life time that is the cost of a pizza is not as effective as others like Jarvis which costs 3 times more each month …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock