• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GROUP BUY] TextWizard AI (PRIVATE ACCOUNT LIFETIME Unlimited Words)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it lifetime deal in 15€?
Of course man it’s all write there . I think it should be clear , but if anyone else need more details I’ll add them. If you any doubt feel free to ask me .

I have used this tool, It is worst AI writer I used till now.
Man maybe it’s true maybe not , but come one it’s like a little investment 15 € it’s like a pizza or a cheap dinner . Anyway it will improve in future . So it has no sense your concern . For so few bucket it absolutely worths the few buckets .

Man maybe it’s true maybe not , but come one it’s like a little investment 15 € it’s like a pizza or a cheap dinner . Anyway it will improve in future . So it has no sense your concern . For so few bucket it absolutely worths the few buckets .

yes may be, But price on appsumo for 25 user is only 200 USD.

If We go for the your pricing, then the cost of the product will be go to
15*5+20*5+25*10+ 30*5=575 Euro,
It is too high than 200 USD.

Is this type of grop-buy allowed.
@Deepansh @Babak

I have used this tool, It is worst AI writer I used till now.
I agree!

It looks a sale thread more than a group buy. I have use this AI writer and it's the worst i have used till now.
Don't fall for the title and @g97iulio words. First use it yourself guys.

Not in every country pizza cost 15 €

@Deepansh @Babak
Man it’s fast way to reach necessary money . You’re not so good to count . With the first 10 we can buy 10 account and then other 25 account . If you don’t want to join you’re free to look somewhere else.

I agree!

It looks a sale thread more than a group buy. I have use this AI writer and it's the worst i have used till now.
Don't fall for the title and @g97iulio words. First use it yourself guys.

Not in every country pizza cost 15 €
Man are you seriously complain about my example of a pizza ? It’s lifetime deal… come one dude don’t make me laugh. Anyway when we’ll reach necessary money if it is necessary and all agree we could even buy another one, but for it’s TextWizard.

Maybe we should make some rules for these kind of member.
@g97iulio why don't you change your name to groupbuy king instead of this username. lol

Man are you seriously complain about my example of a pizza ? It’s lifetime deal… come one dude don’t make me laugh
Not at all interested in your example and in your groupbuy. I am thinking why members are even commenting on this post.

Do you really think this guy is trustworthy? What happen if he revoke your access later?

No mods are involved in this deal. Direct send money to his paypal.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Deepansh @bobsmith @CyberDeviL please check his past thread no track record no contribution and only creating new groupbuy in every 3-4 days.

@Deepansh @Babak
Anyway man you should make the count before writing. 10 account is 120€+VAT so about 150€.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock