• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Group Buy] Chakra UI Pro Bundle (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce) + Blueberry Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rodi & @Atlantic_Base thanks for your interest, I'm going to add also your nicknames to the table I've stated at the post #16 and recently added as an update to the post #1.

Please kindly indicate me the amount you would like to contribute so I can count it on the table in the post #1, thank you both guys!

@Rodi & @Atlantic_Base thanks for your interest, I'm going to add also your nicknames to the table I've stated at the post #16 and recently added as an update to the post #1.

Please kindly indicate me the amount you would like to contribute so I can count it on the table in the post #1, thank you both guys!
Sure, I don't mind contributing 15 USD! Let me know the address to send to too! Thank you for your effort!

Reactions: RoninHood
ok I\ll wait till the last minute to see which one I should charge
Okay, if possible it would be much better if you can use BSC instead of ETH, in this way we'll have to pay less fees considering that I'd need to pay fees to use the Bridge ETH -> BSC in addition to the required fees by tornado.cash in order to make the coins untraceable.

In case you prefer to use ETH, please keep in mind that the fees to pay will be more, as stated above both for the Bridge ETH -> BSC and tornado.cash.

Thanks for your collaboration!

@claycosta & @x5452 I've already added your names in the Contributors table in the post #1.

Okay, if possible it would be much better if you can use BSC instead of ETH, in this way we'll have to pay less fees considering that I'd need to pay fees to use the Bridge ETH -> BSC in addition to the required fees by tornado.cash in order to make the coins untraceable.

In case you prefer to use ETH, please keep in mind that the fees to pay will be more, as stated above both for the Bridge ETH -> BSC and tornado.cash.

Thanks for your collaboration!

• Love
Reactions: RoninHood
Greatest community ever! Babiato! 💘💗💓
That's the right spirit, if you'd like to give your contribution to achieve the target for the total budget needed to bring here this awesome resource it would be much appreciated not only by me, the staff and the other contributors, but from the whole community as well!

Have a look at the post #1 of this thread, in this way you can understand how the procedure works and evaluate if taking part to this buy group.

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: shipyard132
I'll contribute $20 -- lmk the payment details.
Thanks for your interest, I'm attaching the wallet address where to send the funds into an hidden field that will be visible only to contributors and in this case also to you.

Please kindly send the funds in BNB (BEP20) or USDT (BEP20), in this way I will avoid the need to use Bridges and pay additional fees. For instance, sending 5 USD in BNB and 15 USD in USDT would be a good idea, in this way I will be able to swap the funds once we reach the target for the total budget needed as explained at post #1.

Of course if you can send it only BNB or USDT/BUSD will be okay as well, I'll swap them using PancakeSwap in order to keep the amount stable without being exposed to crypto market price.

The request to send 5 USD in BNB has been made in order to be able to pay gas fees when it comes to the step of Swapping the funds from stable coin to BNB before being able to proceed to use tornado.cash with the main scope to achieve a better grade of anonymity for anyone safety given the use-case we're collecting funds.

Once you send the tx, please report it through a hidden message visible only to me because in this way I can proceed to update the status of your contribution from PENDING to COMPLETE at post #1.

Thanks for your help and collaboration, I appreciate it a lot! :cool:

I would like to contribute usd 15
Thanks for your interest, as per my previous reply to @x5452, I'm attaching the wallet address where to send the funds into an hidden field that will be visible only to contributors and in this case also to you.

Please kindly send the funds in BNB (BEP20) or USDT (BEP20), in this way I will avoid the need to use Bridges and pay additional fees. For instance, sending 5 USD in BNB and 15 USD in USDT would be a good idea, in this way I will be able to swap the funds once we reach the target for the total budget needed as explained at post #1.

Of course if you can send it only BNB or USDT/BUSD will be okay as well, I'll swap them using PancakeSwap in order to keep the amount stable without being exposed to crypto market price.

The request to send 5 USD in BNB has been made in order to be able to pay gas fees when it comes to the step of Swapping the funds from stable coin to BNB before being able to proceed to use tornado.cash with the main scope to achieve a better grade of anonymity for anyone safety given the use-case we're collecting funds.

Once you send the tx, please report it through a hidden message visible only to me, in this way I can proceed to update the status of your contribution from PENDING to COMPLETE at post #1.

Thanks for your help and collaboration, I appreciate it a lot! :cool:

Reactions: Rodi
Hi @WhiteZuriak

I've seen your like to the post #1 of this thread.

Would you like to participate in the contribution to reach the total budget needed in order to bring this awesome resource to Babiato and at same time being able to enjoy it yourself?

Any contribution will be much appreciated, please think about it! :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseverlopz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock