• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel v2.1.1

No permission to download

null_law

May 3, 2022
DimasPizzle submitted a new resource:

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel by AlphaBetaGammaStudio - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel Codecanyon 29784857

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel​

Screenshot_2.png

Flutter is an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for Google Fuchsia, Flutter widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts to provide full native...

Read more about this resource...

Has anyone managed to run the applications? I'm having trouble!
If anyone has any tips on how to run, help me!

thei have problems with user apk generating file. they introduced code errors in the mother code to make you buy their $ 400 package

thei have problems with user apk generating file. they introduced code errors in the mother code to make you buy their $ 400 package
You may be talking about a different script. This one is different script from different author. and the code has no problem at all.

Reactions: billasilvan
Share your problem in detail. I have successfully made all three apps(user, Store, Driver) and published them in playstore.
Now it's gone! It's perfect for me!
Although I miss some settings in the administration panel, like the financial part!

When there is a new update, share it with us, please, and thank you!

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'u958292380_markets'@'localhost' (using password: NO) (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = u958292380_markets and table_name = settings and table_type = 'BASE TABLE')

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'u958292380_markets'@'localhost' (using password: NO) (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = u958292380_markets and table_name = settings and table_type = 'BASE TABLE')
@ramjansumaro , edit the .env file and change DB details of yours

seems u are checking wrong resource
I downloaded normal, uploaded to the server, and the version below appears, different from the description!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-19 at 22.54.36.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-19 at 22.54.36.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 8
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-19 at 22.51.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-19 at 22.51.49.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock