• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel v3.0

No permission to download
1618926033167.png

Performing hot restart...
Syncing files to device Android SDK built for x86...
Restarted application in 2,178ms.
I/flutter ( 8559): Log [base_url: https://xxxxxxxxxx/public/] | (main (package:markets/main.dart:16:32))
I/flutter ( 8559): Log [api_base_url: https://xxxxxxxxx/public/api/] | (main (package:markets/main.dart:17:32))
W/DynamiteModule( 8559): Local module descriptor class for providerinstaller not found.
I/DynamiteModule( 8559): Considering local module providerinstaller:0 and remote module providerinstaller:0
W/ProviderInstaller( 8559): Failed to load providerinstaller module: No acceptable module found. Local version is 0 and remote version is 0.
I/flutter ( 8559): Log [https://zb.ibchub.com/public/api/settings] | (initSettings (package:markets/src/repository/settings_repository.dart:47:34))

Hi, Guy, Looks i cannot go beyond the splash screen. and show error of "verify your internet connection" do you have any idea to fix it?
this is a problem with your ssl certificate, try without ssl.

Reactions: shishirshrivastav11
Please follow this video very carefully !
It will be alright

I still am getting 403: User does not have the permission users.profile error after following everything that has been said.

Have tried so far:
1.) Install nulled version
2.) create db and user
3.) Nullified as per pdf file instuctions
4.) Ran installer exactly as per the suggestd video ( used 36 times 0 as purchase code )
5.) Ran database sql file to create admin user
6.) Website is running on real host with SSL enabled ( HTTPS call )

Still Im getting same error. Can someone please help? I already tried creating 10 different databases.

@nishantk , @eakteam , @andreandrade , @NulledMaster , @newvisionclasses Can anyone of you please help?

I still am getting 403: User does not have the permission users.profile error after following everything that has been said.

Have tried so far:
2.) create db and user
4.) Ran installer exactly as per the suggestd video ( used 36 times 0 as purchase code )

Still Im getting same error. Can someone please help? I already tried creating 10 different databases.

@nishantk , @eakteam , @andreandrade , @NulledMaster , @newvisionclasses Can anyone of you please help?
I'll install the control panel for you, send me private access.

Have tried so far:
2.) create db and user

Ok it worked for me now. Please follow these steps in this order to get it working:
1.) Create database and user and keep details handy.
2.) Execute local_database.sql in the newly created database ( search this thread for the file )
3.) Remove installed file ( if present ) in <app>/storage folder
4.) Change EnvironmentController.php ( again search this thread for how to do it )
5.) Hit <your_domain>/public to launch wizard
6.) The database section part use Edit .env with classssic Text wizard option - This will not require purchase code
7.) Make sure APP_URL has ending forwards slash /
8.) After installation login with [email protected] with password as : 123456

Reactions: Babak
Hello,
I am successfully installed the admin panel but I can't able to Build App
Is there anyone who can build it for me
I will provide all images and logo as well
And for build i am ready to pay as well
Please help me with this
Thank in advance

someone managed to run the mobile app, not being able to run is giving error when emulating them on android, because I was going to do the translation and functionality check and I was not successful!

Friends, I'm getting this error in the user app when i build apk., is there any way to fix this?

Error: The method 'setMockMessageHandler' isn't defined for the class 'BasicMessageChannel<dynamic>'.
- 'BasicMessageChannel' is from 'package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart

Try correcting the name to the name of an existing method, or defining a method named 'setMockMessageHandler'.
channel.setMockMessageHandler((dynamic message) async {

Friends, I'm getting this error in the user app when i build apk., is there any way to fix this?

Error: The method 'setMockMessageHandler' isn't defined for the class 'BasicMessageChannel<dynamic>'.
- 'BasicMessageChannel' is from 'package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart

Try correcting the name to the name of an existing method, or defining a method named 'setMockMessageHandler'.
channel.setMockMessageHandler((dynamic message) async {
I tryed many time to build this app always new new error i dont think anyone have build it without bug...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock