• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grocery, Food, E-commerce Single Vendor Store with Admin App and Delivery App

Grocery, Food, E-commerce Single Vendor Store with Admin App and Delivery App v1.3.0

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Grocery, Food, E-commerce Single Vendor Store with Admin App and Delivery App - Grocery, Food, E-commerce Single Vendor Store with Admin App and Delivery App

Main_Banner_Mini-min.png

What is included?
  • Complete codebase/source-code for all 3 apps i.e.: Grocery Store app, Admin app, Delivery app.
  • Firebase server functions source code.
  • Documentation/Setup guide for setting up the platform.
  • Custom banner assets.

What technologies are used?
FLUTTER – FRONTEND
Flutter is an open source framework that is created by Google for mobile application...

Read more about this resource...

We Have Setup This Application if Anyone Need Setup Services For THis App then call or whatsapp us at +919664083029, +919529656321

https://we.me//919664083029https://we.me//919529656321

or visit

raunix.com

market.raunix.com
this is not a sale thread if u intend to help its ohk u are ban once for making fake id and again u had made another id for ur marketing purpose all mods are requested to chk his post and activities @Babak bro take a note on this guy

HAs anyone compiled this app and working? It keeps crashing when trying to run on mobile,can anyone help out?

In the Admin config.dart

Java:
//to see your url go to Firebase console -> Functions and check url for "updateAnsweredMessageAnalytics"
String updateMessagesUrl =
    'YOUR_URL_HERE'; //it should look something like : https://us-********-**********.cloudfunctions.net/updateAnsweredMessageAnalytics

But updateAnsweredMessageAnalytics is not found in Firebase console.

someone managed to run the mobile app? if so could you help me? mine always give error, I'm trying to run on the android emulator to make sure it works, I must be doing something wrong! if anyone can help me I would be very grateful!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock