• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

grocery / delivery services / ecommerce multi vendors(Android + iOS + Website) ionic 5 / CodeIgniter

trojen610

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Nov 26, 2018
Ionic 5 grocery / delivery services / ecommerce / multi vendors (Android + iOS + Website +Admin Panel PWA) full app solution with PHP CodeIgniter

ionic 5 grocery / delivery services / ecommerce / multi vendors is fully functional and ready to use app with CodeIgniter backend, you will receive 5 main apps(User App, Store App, Delivery App, APIs) including Admin Panel with support of PWA. App is regularly tested with Androird and iOS.App supports multi vendors, multi stores, multiple cities , multi languages and multiple payment gateway. the app is well documented with installations guides and online documantations.

Features

• Fully functional.
  • 4 Main Apps (User App,Website, Store App, Delivery App)+ Admin Panel PWA support.
  • Multi Store supports.
  • Multi languages.
  • Multi currency
  • RTL supported
  • Android + iOS apps with Website
  • Mutli payment gateway (Cash on Delivery, PayPal,Stripe,Razorpay,instamojo,paytm,paystack,flutterwave)
  • Unique and Attractive UI
  • Address From Geo Location
  • Notifications
  • Emails Authentications
  • Mobile number Authentications
  • Live Location Tracking
  • Push Notification with Custom Alert
  • Print Order For User
  • Admin Invoice Generator
  • Store Reviews
  • Product Reviews
  • Driver Reviews
  • Live Demo

Download :)

Ionic 5 grocery / delivery services / ecommerce / multi vendors (Android + iOS + Website +Admin Panel PWA) full app solution with PHP CodeIgniter

ionic 5 grocery / delivery services / ecommerce / multi vendors is fully functional and ready to use app with CodeIgniter backend, you will receive 5 main apps(User App, Store App, Delivery App, APIs) including Admin Panel with support of PWA. App is regularly tested with Androird and iOS.App supports multi vendors, multi stores, multiple cities , multi languages and multiple payment gateway. the app is well documented with installations guides and online documantations.

Features

• Fully functional.
  • 4 Main Apps (User App,Website, Store App, Delivery App)+ Admin Panel PWA support.
  • Multi Store supports.
  • Multi languages.
  • Multi currency
  • RTL supported
  • Mutli payment gateway (Cash on Delivery, PayPal,Stripe,Razorpay,instamojo,paytm,paystack,flutterwave)
  • Notifications
  • Emails Authentications
  • Live Location Tracking
  • Print Order For User
  • Store Reviews
  • Product Reviews
  • Driver Reviews
  • Live Demo

Hi bro, its old code written in ionic 2. do you have a newer version?

Thank you

Features

• Fully functional.
  • Multi Store supports.
  • Multi languages.
  • Multi currency
  • RTL supported
  • Notifications
  • Emails Authentications
  • Live Location Tracking
  • Print Order For User
  • Store Reviews
  • Product Reviews
  • Driver Reviews
  • Live Demo

This is not New Version and this is differ from this version https://codecanyon.net/item/grocery...roid-ios-website-ionic-5-codeigniter/28660993

if you have anything post here

[email protected]

[email protected]

Features

• Fully functional.
  • Multi Store supports.
  • Multi languages.
  • Multi currency
  • RTL supported
  • Notifications
  • Emails Authentications
  • Live Location Tracking
  • Print Order For User
  • Store Reviews
  • Product Reviews
  • Driver Reviews
  • Live Demo

Hi do you have latest version of this app please share latest app you have

¿Alguno de ustedes sabe por que la primera vez que instalo la aplicación me aparecen los Drivers, pero ya después no me aparecen?

--In English--

Do any of you know why the first time I install the application the drivers appear, but later they don't?

¿Alguno de ustedes sabe por que la primera vez que instalo la aplicación me aparecen los Drivers, pero ya después no me aparecen?

--In English--

Do any of you know why the first time I install the application the drivers appear, but later they don't?
A driver can have only one order in running status you have deliver all running orders first then delivery boy will show in mobile app of store , but from web panel of store you can assign multiple orders to a deliver boy

thats why i am asking for latest version

Hi do you have latest version of this app please share latest app you have

--In English--

i have resolved that issues you just need to update store app order details page code and web version for same just update busy status line and you will be able to assign multiple orders to single delivery boy

Reactions: hostmax
i have resolved that issues you just need to update store app order details page code and web version for same just update busy status line and you will be able to assign multiple orders to single delivery boy

Spanish:
¿Exactamente que línea hay que actualizar, y como?
¿Si podrías ayudarme con eso?

English:
Exactly which line needs to be updated, and how?
Could you help me with that?

[QUOTE = "trojen610, postagem: 287642, membro: 9985"]
Ionic 5 mercearia / serviços de entrega / comércio eletrônico / vários fornecedores (Android + iOS + site + painel de administração PWA) solução de aplicativo completo com PHP CodeIgniter

O ionic 5 mercearia / serviços de entrega / comércio eletrônico / multi fornecedores é totalmente funcional e pronto para usar o aplicativo com o back-end do CodeIgniter, você receberá 5 aplicativos principais (Aplicativo de usuário, Aplicativo de loja, Aplicativo de entrega, APIs), incluindo Painel de administração com suporte de PWA. O aplicativo é testado regularmente com Androird e iOS.App oferece suporte a vários fornecedores, várias lojas, várias cidades, vários idiomas e vários gateway de pagamento. o aplicativo é bem documentado com guias de instalação e documentação online.

Características

• Totalmente funcional.
  • 4 Aplicativos principais (aplicativo do usuário, site, aplicativo da loja, aplicativo de entrega) + Suporte para PWA do painel de administração.
  • Suporta Multi Store.
  • Multi idiomas.
  • Multi Moeda
  • RTL suportado
  • Aplicativos Android + iOS com site
  • Gateway de pagamento Mutli (dinheiro na entrega, PayPal, Stripe, Razorpay, instamojo, paytm, paystack, flutterwave)
  • UI única e atraente
  • Endereço da localização geográfica
  • Notificações
  • Autenticações de Emails
  • Autenticações de número de celular
  • Rastreamento de localização ao vivo
  • Notificação push com alerta personalizado
  • Pedido de impressão para o usuário
  • Gerador de fatura de administrador
  • Avaliações da loja
  • Revisão de produtos
  • Avaliações do motorista
  • Demonstração ao vivo

Baixar :)
[/CITAR]
como acessar esta pagina? Capturar.PNG Capturar.PNG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock