• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

grocery / delivery services / ecommerce multi vendors(Android + iOS + Website) ionic 5 / CodeIgniter v4

bro, i have these files after build admin -dist- folder. I think it gonna be codeigniter.
what happen ?

1603581634766.png

@timalin the API is codeigniter, the other is not bro. adm using angular follow the document of user guide step by step . i can install it correctly and must have google maps billing

Version 2.0 Release on 3 October 2020

What’s New In this Update?

* Store Web Version Added. now you can add/manage the store from the website as well
* Product variations added, now you can add variations in a product like 1kg,2kg

What Fixed In this update?

* Product Stoke Management
* Driver Current Status Issue
* Order Status issue Fixed
* Store App Vendor Profile issue Fixed
* Toast Message Issue Fixed
* COD amount in Driver App Fixed
* User App Back button issue Fixed
* Documentations updated
Update Plz

Hello,

I'm successfully installed the api,admin and store panel.But,can't able to install the user web version.

It shows the error as "something went wrong" after upload to live server.

Why this error occurs?

Hello,

I'm successfully installed the api,admin and store panel.But,can't able to install the user web version.

It shows the error as "something went wrong" after upload to live server.

Why this error occurs?

Hi, are those errors appearing on localhost test or in live server? usually you are able to figure out what is going on by accessing the developer console in your web browser. For example, in google chrome, you press F12 and then replicate the error you would be able to see the error reason clearly or have a guide somewhat.
1604422584885.png

Now, from my experience, I had the same issue with the webversion, when I was trying to add new addresses, I was getting: "something went wrong" and after checking the console, I found out it was due to Google Maps API, Only the admin Panel was able to use the google Maps Key, I needed to enable, Places API, Javascript API, Geocoding API, Distance Matrix API and Locations API, to do that, you need to go to Google Cloud Console, where you get your Google Maps API KEY and go to Library and enable or the other APIs that are disabled by default. Hope to have been of some help. Good luck.
GO TO https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library

then click VIEW ALL (17)

1604423078617.png

then ENABLE the ones encircled:

1604422924766.png

Version 2.0 Release on 3 October 2020

What’s New In this Update?

* Store Web Version Added. now you can add/manage the store from the website as well
* Product variations added, now you can add variations in a product like 1kg,2kg

What Fixed In this update?

* Product Stoke Management
* Driver Current Status Issue
* Order Status issue Fixed
* Store App Vendor Profile issue Fixed
* Toast Message Issue Fixed
* COD amount in Driver App Fixed
* User App Back button issue Fixed
* Documentations updated
Update Plz

Updated

Reactions: wonderboy20
hi,
can someone help. i am getting error after specifying maps api key "This page can't load Google Maps correctly. "
Is this because i don't have billing setup in GCP?

Update: solved it

Last edited:
Guy i have a problem whit City i try to add is come out :
Success
City Added
But nothing show !! please help me!
Cattura.PNG
and nothing
Cattura1.PNG
this is my php version , i try whit 7.3 and 7.4
Cattura2.PNG

e a problem whit City i try to add is

Guy i have a problem whit City i try to add is come out :
Success
City Added
But nothing show !! please help me!
Cattura.PNG
and nothing
Cattura1.PNG
this is my php version , i try whit 7.3 and 7.4
Cattura2.PNG

Press F12 to Open the console and then try to add a new city and see what error the CONSOLE shows, it could be Google Maps API issue or database connection. take a screenshot and post it here. I have mine working perfectly

Press F12 to Open the console and then try to add a new city and see what error the CONSOLE shows, it could be Google Maps API issue or database connection. take a screenshot and post it here. I have mine working perfectly
Nothing!
Cattura.PNG
i think all si perfect but nothing and in database is have the city
Cattura1.PNG
what shared hosting u use?
i think is my shared hosting vary bad

Nothing!
Cattura.PNG
i think all si perfect but nothing and in database is have the city
Cattura1.PNG
what shared hosting u use?
i think is my shared hosting vary bad

Hello FreeAle, It seems ROME is being added to the database, try to add a store IN THAT city to see if it appears. I am using A2Hosting right now.

Hello FreeAle, It seems ROME is being added to the database, try to add a store IN THAT city to see if it appears. I am using A2Hosting right now.
No i can't add a store because the city don't show!
Helpppp i don't know what i need to do!

guys i am sorry i dont fully understand when someone shares the app links. what does that mean. i do get an idea but it seems too good to be true.
does this mean that we can link our online stores like woocommerce shopify and with these apps and create our own store apps in playstore and appstore?
if its that then its awesome. then secondly how do i do that? any guide? thanks

I try to do : ng serve whit code on localhost and this show:
Cattura.PNG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock