• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Greetings everyone

bulqr4eto

Apr 17, 2020
Bulgaria
Hello everyone, my name is Kristian and Im from Bulgaria 30 years old, father of 2 adorable daughters. When I was teenager there was not many tutorials for stuff like making music (FL Studio), make banners and designs (Photoshop) or HTML and CSS, so now I know a little from everything. I work as civil engineer so when I have free time I still love making web designs and play with Photoshop and CSS. I found this forum by chance but Im really glad I did it. I love all the frequently updated scripts and fresh uploads and how much work the team of the site is doing, how all scripts are virus free. If you (like me) know what the nulled section of the web is you know how much trash and backdoor scripts are there. So, again... Thanks for making this sweet cozy place :) have a nice day.

Hello everyone, my name is Kristian and Im from Bulgaria 30 years old, father of 2 adorable daughters. When I was teenager there was not many tutorials for stuff like making music (FL Studio), make banners and designs (Photoshop) or HTML and CSS, so now I know a little from everything. I work as civil engineer so when I have free time I still love making web designs and play with Photoshop and CSS. I found this forum by chance but Im really glad I did it. I love all the frequently updated scripts and fresh uploads and how much work the team of the site is doing, how all scripts are virus free. If you (like me) know what the nulled section of the web is you know how much trash and backdoor scripts are there. So, again... Thanks for making this sweet cozy place :) have a nice day.
Hi Kristian! Welcome, things did get very different from a decade ago. It's all very fast and in a click away. May your family have great success. What is the weather like these days in Bulgaria?

Hi Kristian! Welcome, things did get very different from a decade ago. It's all very fast and in a click away. May your family have great success. What is the weather like these days in Bulgaria?

Thanks, The weather was really dark... 3 days non stop heavy rains but today is getting sunny -1*C but still better than Rain, The Good news is that Because of the weather I didnt had to work so I had more free days at home :)

Reactions: isabel12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock