• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GravityView - Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Websites

GravityView - Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Websites v2.21.1

No permission to download
Babak updated GravityView - Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website with a new update entry:

GravityView v2.13.4

Download GravityView v2.13.4 - Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website Nulled Free
= v2.13.4 on November 4, 2021 =

* Fixed: View scripts and styles would not load when manually outputting the contents of the `[gravityview]` shortcode

__Developer Updates:__

* Added: `gravityview/shortcode/before-processing` action that runs before the GravityView shortcode is processed
* Added: `gravityview/edit_entry/cancel_onclick` filter to modify the "Back" link `onclick` HTML attribute...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone has the same troubles about outputting REST API when you enable GravityView? My api page can't be returned with data when I enable GravityView. I have to clear wordpress caches to make api page return data normally after I disable GravityView. Anyone can help me? This is the WP api page on my website: https://en.elitere.cn/wp-json/wp/v2

Hi Babak. Can you please upload GravityView Calendar 1.7.0.1 that they just fixed a small but important bug.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock