• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.6

No permission to download
email notification doesn't seem to be working for me. does anyone else have this issue?

2.4.22 @Babak attached

Code:
Gravity Forms v2.4.22 Changelog
Added security enhancements.
Added the gform_rule_pre_evaluation JS and PHP filters enabling conditional logic rules to be overridden just before they are evaluated. Credit: Gravity Wiz.
Updated minimum WordPress version (for support) on the System Status page to 5.5.
Fixed an issue with the Email Field class names in the form editor.
Fixed an issue where a currency formatted number field can save the wrong calculation result to the entry if the rounding setting was previously configured.
API: Added the /forms/{$form_id}/field-filters endpoint to REST API v2. Credit: Gravity Flow.
API: Fixed an issue where a database error can occur when using the GFAPI methods for managing feeds when a feed add-on has not been installed to create the required table.
API: Removed the truncated hashed key from the v2 API Keys list table and edit page.
API: Updated an authentication error logging statement for REST API v2.
API: Updated REST API v2 to support authentication using WordPress 5.6 application passwords.
AF: Removed animation from input toggles on Feed Settings page.
AF: Removed Setup Fee setting when trial is enabled for Payment Add-Ons.

Attachments

• gravityforms.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 27
Babak updated Gravity Forms - The Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms Plugin v2.4.22 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.4.22 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.4.22 | 2020-12-22 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Added security enhancements.
- Added the [gform_rule_pre_evaluation](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_rule_pre_evaluation/) JS and PHP filters enabling conditional logic rules to be overridden just before they are evaluated. Credit: Gravity Wiz.
- Updated minimum WordPress version (for support) on the System Status page to 5.5.
- Fixed an issue with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gravity Forms 2.5-beta-3 (untouched)

Attachments

• gravityforms_2.5-beta-3.zip
    4 MB · Views: 27
Babak updated Gravity Forms - The Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.4.22.3 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.4.22.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.4.22.3 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Updated the [gform_file_upload_markup](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_file_upload_markup/) JS filter to include response as the sixth parameter.
- Fixed an issue where dates/times on the system report and entries list page can output nothing but "at" when the date/time formats on the WordPress general settings page are empty.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I update WordPress to 5.6.1 and gravity forms plugin cause trouble to access the plugin menu but gravity forms work perfectly. I need to uninstall and install every time i want to make any change on plugin section.
Maybe is a WordPress crash and they need to update the plugin.

Just to know u guys and be careful if you want to update to 5.6.1

I update WordPress to 5.6.1 and gravity forms plugin cause trouble to access the plugin menu but gravity forms work perfectly. I need to uninstall and install every time i want to make any change on plugin section.

Which version do you use of gravity form plugin?
I'm using Gravity Form which version is 2.4.22 in at least 6 websites and they updated automatically WP v5.6.1 and there have no problem as you mentioned.

Thanks, is se that gravity wok without problems on my other test site :unsure:

Just got Gravity Forms 2.5 beta 3.1. Here is the download link.

I use Gravityforms 2.5 beta versions. It doesn't have this problem. Just uploaded it, and you can install and try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock