• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.5.15 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.15 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.15 | 2021-11-16

- Added a prefix to section IDs in the Settings API to make it less likely that sections and fields will have the same ID.
- Fixed an issue that prevents keyboard navigation from working in a form with multi-file upload and page fields.
- Fixed an issue that caused Javascript errors when a form is added to the page via a custom Gutenberg block such as ACF.
- Fixed an issue that caused sales...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: cpt.curiosity
Nice. Btw, just curious; how come these Gravtity plugins are updated so often? I haven 't seen this with any other plugin. Is it because of bad programming by the authors or is there another reason?

Thanks in advance for your answer. ;-)

So you are saying that you haven't seen any plugins apart from ones from Gravity that get updated so often?

Really interesting, so curious what plugins do you use on WordPress then that don't get any updates?

I for one prefer any plugin that is being updated every couple of weeks or every month over any plugin that is not being updated at all.

Why, because it shows that the plugin itself is still alive and being worked on, I won't use a plugin or addon that hasn't been updated for a good while and is dead and open to possible issues whether it is flaws or security ones.

For starters the plugin devs are improving their own plugin and fixing any bugs or closing any potential exploits or loopholes etc.

It is also beneficial to the plugin and your site as well as it can potentially make it work quicker and faster and not slow down or lag your website.

Also, think about it with WordPress, that itself gets updated every so often and that means that any WordPress plugin or addon must also be updated to make sure that it is compatible with the latest version of WordPress or it will not work.

If you claim to use plugins or addons that are never updated or hardly ever, then you are running the risk of having bugs, issues or flaws never fixed, or security flaws or exploits left untouched and possible backdoors left open for anyone to get into your website.

Do a simple Google search and there are multiple websites from years ago to the present day, which give you a very good reason to keep updates up to date....

Gravity Forms v2.5.15.3

Null test as previous v2.5.15.2

Please test until proper version is uploaded.

v2.5.15.3
- Fixed issue which caused multisites to experience a fatal error on plugin activation.

FILES REMOVED

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
please don't install this, null breaks your site

Was working fine when nulled it yesterday as previous version here and uploaded.

However, yes just checked again on local and crashes when activated plugin, thanks for informing.👍

Have removed my files and going to check what causing issue.

Thanks again @Rubixvi

Last edited:
Was working fine when nulled it yesterday as previous version here and uploaded.

However, yes just checked again on local and crashes when activated plugin, thanks for informing.👍

@Babak remove this update as soon as possible please.

Have removed my files and going to check what causing issue.

Thanks again @Rubixvi

Checked, spotted an error that I have corrected and tested on my local site and all seems to be running fine and not crashing WordPress on activation as like previous one.

Deleted existing version and reinstalled as new, did not simply overwrite and all okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naman1504
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock