• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.5.14.1 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.14.1 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.14.1 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Fixed an issue that prevents keyboard navigation from working in a form with multi-file upload and page fields.
- Updated invisible CAPTCHA processing to reduce chances of multiple submit button clicks generating duplicate submissions.
- Fixed issue that caused Javascript errors when form is added to the page via a custom Gutenberg block such as ACF.

Read the rest of this update entry...

this version works well for everyone? mine is not working!
when i want to add fields to form nothing works!
also scrolling on fields section not working and I just can see some fields at the top of the list.

Last edited:
It is what i'm talking about.
when i want to add fields to form nothing works!
also scrolling on fields section not working and I just can see some fields at the top of the list.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 11.20.36 AM.png

Hello!
Thanks for uploading, super! My question would be, does anyone have an vtiger addon for this beauty as well? Thanks.

Anyone can help with uploading the plugin named as: Gravity Forms Delayed Email Notifications? I will appreciate it.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock