Granth - Android Ebook App + Admin panel

Granth - Android Ebook App + Admin panel Version 16-18 September 20

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Granth - Android Ebook App + Admin panel - Granth - Android Ebook App + Admin panel

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

preview-android.jpg

App Features:
  • Offline Book...

Read more about this resource...

bonushitz

Feb 10, 2021
Hi,

Thanks for the share. Do you have Flutter version? I believe with flutter version, we are able to create android and ios app.

bonushitz

Feb 10, 2021
its not only min 9 resourses its min 9 resourses from section PHP scripts/android scripts
u have 2 plugin of it in PHP section
Oh... Its kinda confusing. We are here doing our best to contribute back to the community.
Could you please reconsider your requirement? It would really help. Thank you.

dududududu

Jul 27, 2020
Hello buddy...I'm also trying to meet the requirements on this forum. My advice is just follow the rules, if it's successful, then the hidden password will be opened. thank you
Bro please share the password

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks