• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grammarly Account Request

What type of dumb peoples are here for changing a password and thinking over-smart that the account is controlled by him, the owner easily change the password by resetting it but these dumbballs don't understand this easily.:sneaky:
Please don't change the password. We will just share it please.

Clear Grammarly cookies, try restarting your pc then enter with the new login detail. It should be fine after that.
Tried doing that as well, but still unsuccessful. I've tried deleting the all my cookies from the browser settings and tried restarting. It did work for a while but after refreshing the page, the same problem has been reoccurred.

I feel like I'm learning new things everyday from this thread, I never ever knew what cookies are even meant for. Guess you learn a lot from obstruction and learn new ways to overcome them.

Now getting this:
Your password is incorrect or this account doesn’t exist. Please reset your password or create a new account.
When Grammarly detects too many users in a single account, it suspends those accounts. That's why the old one is not working anymore. Here's a replacement 👇

Please share some love by leaving a LIKE~ Enjoy ;)

Tried doing that as well, but still unsuccessful. I've tried deleting the all my cookies from the browser settings and tried restarting. It did work for a while but after refreshing the page, the same problem has been reoccurred.

I feel like I'm learning new things everyday from this thread, I never ever knew what cookies are even meant for. Guess you learn a lot from obstruction and learn new ways to overcome them.
That's why we call this a forum 🤗

When Grammarly detects too many users in a single account, it suspends those accounts. That's why the old one is not working anymore. Here's a replacement 👇

That's why we call this a forum 🤗
Thanks a lot bro... it works. And I love this forum, probably because this is my first one but still... love it.

The previous one is not working anymore. Use this instead 👇

• If the error says: "Sign-in is disabled because of too many attempts. Try again later."
Clear Grammarly cookies, try restarting your pc then enter with the new login detail.

• If the error says: "Your password is incorrect or this account doesn’t exist."
Then the account is not working anymore.

The previous one is not working anymore. Use this instead 👇

• If the error says: "Sign-in is disabled because of too many attempts. Try again later."
Clear Grammarly cookies, try restarting your pc then enter with the new login detail.

• If the error says: "Your password is incorrect or this account doesn’t exist."
Then the account is not working anymore.
This is also not working anymore
Can we get another need it for important essay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock