• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grammarly ✅ Private Premium accounts (Own email) starting at $25 (80% OFF) 🎁 60+ sold 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Babak
This is scammer !!!
I bought it on 02/26/2022 -> it will last till 03/26/2023

First incident: from 06/04/2022 to 07/13/2022 => one month
Second incident: from 11/13/2022 - until now => half a month

The account purchased for 1 year has an account error 2 times lasting 1.5 months and he said the warranty is denied because there are 2 months left. (In actuality, there are still 3 months, not include 1.5 months he made a mistake.)

This is the bad service.

Last edited:
@Babak
This is scammer !!!
I bought it on 02/26/2022 -> it will last till 03/26/2023

First incident: from 06/04/2022 to 07/13/2022 => one month
Second incident: from 11/13/2022 - until now => half a month

The account purchased for 1 year has an account error 2 times lasting 1.5 months and he said the warranty is denied because there are 2 months left. (In actuality, there are still 3 months, not include 1.5 months he made a mistake.)

This is the bad service.
Hello,

I already replied to your message. I'm not available 24 hours a day, so you've to be patient.

1. Your calculation is off. 1-year means the subscription will end on 26/02/2023 (for $20) there is no extended validity time for interruptions. (I never mentioned such a thing on the warranty)

2. I did say your warranty is over because of the remaining months count.
I can only offer 6-month and 1-year accounts and I don't have access to the cheaper Edu option anymore. That is why I suggested extending the subscription for 6 months for only $10 (the current value of the business invitation is $25) or I will refund $3.33 for the remaining 2 months.
I don't think scammers suggest such things 🫣

Hello,

I already replied to your message. I'm not available 24 hours a day, so you've to be patient.

1. Your calculation is off. 1-year means the subscription will end on 26/02/2023 (for $20) there is no extended validity time for interruptions. (I never mentioned such a thing on the warranty)

2. I did say your warranty is over because of the remaining months count.
I can only offer 6-month and 1-year accounts and I don't have access to the cheaper Edu option anymore. That is why I suggested extending the subscription for 6 months for only $10 (the current value of the business invitation is $25) or I will refund $3.33 for the remaining 2 months.
I don't think scammers suggest such things 🫣
I need you warranty for the time you promised, I don't want to buy more service from you.
Fix the problem yourself, don't try to buy time. I'm tired of the incident you caused.

Last edited:
I need you warranty for the time you promised, I don't want to buy more service from you.
You have the other option of getting the refund. Edu subscription that you bought (option 2) is no longer available to make a 2 months sub.

OK. I was refunded $3.05(not 3.5$) for 2 months of remaining service, no compensation for 1.5 months of defects. Anyway it's still a bad experience with your service.
The refund was for two months. Go read about paypal fees.

Thanks

Attachments

• Transaction-details-PayPal.png
    Transaction-details-PayPal.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boberczochraz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock