• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grammarly ✅ Private Premium accounts (Own email) starting at $25 (80% OFF) 🎁 60+ sold 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have an existing free Grammarly account using my private email. Can I still use the same account & email with this Premium Account?

Please pm me

Thanks

Reactions: tidev
Hi,

I have an existing free Grammarly account using my private email. Can I still use the same account & email with this Premium Account?

Please pm me

Thanks
Hi,

Yes, if it is a Gmail, Hotmail, or any general email, it will definitely work. Custom domain emails probably won't work.

just a heads up everyone, this guy just refuses to sell me an account because I forgot to mention a note when paying with Paypal which is
[important] Paypal note: Grammar correction support + your Babiato username
that phrase Grammar correction support means when the account stops working you don't get your money back just be careful

just a heads up everyone, this guy just refuses to sell me an account because I forgot to mention a note when paying with Paypal which is
[important] Paypal note: Grammar correction support + your Babiato username
I'm selling Grammarly accounts on Babiato for about a year.

There are three reasons for asking for this note: Grammar correction support + your Babiato username
1. It's easier for me to track your payments in this format (even in the future). I have other selling methods. So, I can reduce conflicts.

2. The payment method was PayPal. You don't need any explanation about their rules.
Your PayPal note was: buying Grammarly a translation software account
This is completely illegal on PayPal. As soon as they alert, they will limit my PayPal account.

3. I just want to see whether you (or anyone) follow my terms or not. As a start, when you are ignoring the first step, there is no trust between us. So, I don't work with those guys.

that phrase Grammar correction support means when the account stops working you don't get your money back just be careful
Grammarly premium _ Babiato Forums.png

This is why you must read first.

Refund Policy​

• No refunds after activation
  • If I'm unable to activate your account within 48 hours, I will refund the full amount
There are no refunds after the account delivery.
As I promised here, I wasn't delivered to your account and refunded the full amount right away.

Good luck

Hello,​

Option 1:

I'm selling Grammarly Private Premium Edu accounts for $35 $25 (per year). The account will be activated to your own email address✅

Option 2: Not available for now

I'm selling Grammarly Private Edu accounts for $25 $20 (per year). the account will be associated with an Edu email but you can't access the email ✅

Features​

✅ Everything in Free
✅ Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
✅ Tone adjustments
✅ Plagiarism detection
✅ Word choice
✅ Formality level
✅ Fluency
✅ Additional advanced suggestions

What you get for option 1​

• All premium Grammarly features
  • You can use up to 4 devices (You can check the active devices on your Grammarly settings)
  • The account is private so you can change the settings and password as you need.

What you get for option 2​

• All premium Grammarly features
  • You can use up to 4 devices (You can check the active devices on your Grammarly settings)
  • The account is private but, you won't have access to the Edu email. If you want to change the password, you have to ask the OTP from me.

How does it work? (option 1 and 2)​

1. Check the availability by replying to this thread or sending me a personal message.
  2. After the payment, allow me up to 48 hours to prepare your account (depends on my availability)
  3. You will get an invitation to your email (For option 2: you will get the email and password)

Terms and Conditions​

• You can not sell the account as shared accounts
  • You can not change the initial email address
  • Don't abuse the account to alert Grammarly
  • Option 2 only: You don't get access to the Edu email

Payment methods​

• Paypal ($1.49 fee)
  • Payoneer
  • Airtm (AirUSD)
  • BTC, USDT

Warranty​

• I will replace the subscription if it expires before the 1 year period.

Refund Policy​

• No refunds after activation
  • If I'm unable to activate your account within 48 hours, I will refund the full amount
Before the Babiato crash, there were 24 buyers. I have their information to verify the subscriptions. Feel free to contact me, for those who have questions.
interested, can pay with payoneer

can you send me the details? my existing premium subscription will finish beginning august 2022. Can you activate it on this account once it is free? i will pay using paypal

can you send me the details? my existing premium subscription will finish beginning august 2022. Can you activate it on this account once it is free? i will pay using paypal
Yes, once the account turned into a free account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock