• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grammarly ✅ Private Premium accounts (Own email) starting at $25 (80% OFF) 🎁 60+ sold 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidev

Babiato Lover
Apr 11, 2020

Hello,​

Option 1 (new): Not Available

I'm selling Grammarly Private Premium accounts (Business invites) for $35 (per year). The account will be activated to your own email address. ✅

1 year - $35

6 months - $25

Please! Read full description

Option 1 (old) : Not available for now​

I'm selling Grammarly Private Premium Edu accounts for $30 $25 (per year). The account will be activated to your own email address✅

1 year - $30

6 months - $20

Option 2: Not available for now​

I'm selling Grammarly Private Edu accounts for $25 $20 (per year). the account will be associated with an Edu email but you can't access the email ✅

Features​

✅ Everything in Free
✅ Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
✅ Tone adjustments
✅ Plagiarism detection
✅ Word choice
✅ Formality level
✅ Fluency
✅ Additional advanced suggestions

What you get for option 1​

• All premium Grammarly features
  • You can use up to 4 devices (You can check the active devices on your Grammarly settings)
  • The account is private, so you can change the settings and password as you need.

What you get for option 2

• All premium Grammarly features
  • You can use up to 4 devices (You can check the active devices on your Grammarly settings)
  • The account is private, but, you won't have access to the Edu email. If you want to change the password, you have to ask for the OTP from me.

How does it work? (options 1 and 2)​

1. Check the availability by replying to this thread or sending me a personal message.
  2. After the payment, allow me up to 48 hours to prepare your account (depending on my availability)
  3. You will get an invitation to your email (For option 2: you will get the email and password)
  4. ** NEW Business accounts: I will send invitations to your email each month. You should join the new group (if you buy 12 months, you will get 12 invitations in your subscription period.)

Terms and Conditions​

• You can not sell the account as shared accounts
  • You can not change the initial email address
  • Don't abuse the account to alert Grammarly
  • You MUST read how it work section
  • Option 2 only: You don't get access to the Edu email

Payment methods​

• Paypal ($1.5 fee)
  • Payoneer
  • Airtm (AirUSD)
  • BTC, USDT

Warranty​

• I will replace the subscription if it expires before the 1 year/6 months period.

Refund Policy​

• No refunds after activation
  • If I'm unable to activate your account within 48 hours, I will refund the full amount

Last edited:
your sales thread approved

• Love
Reactions: tidev
@tidev is a genuine seller, I bought Grammarly from him. He is a nice and helpful guy. I recommend buying from him. I bought from him a couple of weeks before Babiato went offline.

• Love
@tidev is a genuine seller, I bought Grammarly from him. He is a nice and helpful guy. I recommend buying from him. I bought from him a couple of weeks before Babiato went offline.
Thank you very much for the recommendation 🙏

I would like to get one Grammarly Premium Account. Please send me info on what I need to do.

I will come back and leave a reply if all is well with the account (mainly for those unsure of you as a seller). @legendofpersia came back and vouched for you which shows good customer service in my book so I will do the same if things are legit

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I would like to get one Grammarly Premium Account. Please send me info on what I need to do.

I will come back and leave a reply if all is well with the account (mainly for those unsure of you as a seller). @legendofpersia came back and vouched for you which shows good customer service in my book so I will do the same if things are legit

Thanks in advance
Thanks.
PMed

Just received my Grammarly account and everything looks in order. Trustworthy seller and easy to work with. I 100% recommend Tidev.

Thank you Tidev!

• Love
Just received my Grammarly account and everything looks in order. Trustworthy seller and easy to work with. I 100% recommend Tidev.

Thank you Tidev!
Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock