Selling google workspace - exclusive babiato 🥳

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

jcdev

Jul 23, 2021
i am pleased to announce an exclusive topic for babiato members. 🎉

google workspace offers a personalized email for your company and include collaboration tools such as gmail, calendar, meet, chat, drive, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, forms, sites and many others.
please, check here.

### warning:
this is a sales topic for google workspace plan, all licenses are genuine and only for each account.
it is not the hack method or test licenses or other purposes. again, they are genuine licenses.
if you intend to buy an account to store any files that are about to violate the terms of use of google, it is at your own risk!

informations:
  • i'll add a license to your google workspace account
  • licenses are genuine
  • licenses of 1 year (can be renewed)

plans:
#
business plus
  • license for 5 users (you can add more users but pay for them)
  • custom and secure business email + ediscovery, retention
  • 250 participant video meetings + recording, attendance tracking
  • 5 tb cloud storage per user
  • enhanced security and management controls, including Vault and advanced endpoint management
  • standard support (paid upgrade to enhanced support)
# enterprise plus
  • license for 5 users (you can add more users but pay for them)
  • custom and secure business email + ediscovery, retention, s/mime encryption
  • 250 participant video meetings + recording, attendance tracking, noise cancellation, in-domain live streaming
  • as much storage as you need
  • advanced security, management, and compliance controls, including vault, dlp, data regions, and enterprise endpoint management
  • enhanced support (paid upgrade to premium support)
check plans & prices here

pricing:
#
business plus 1 year - $120.00 (USD) 🔥
# enterprise plus 1 year - $120.00 (USD) 🔥
wich is available to me, without your choice, but you must know that you will receive one of the two.

payments:
#paypal -
120+9 tax. = 129USD
#stripe - 120+9 tax. = 129USD

note: has more enterprise licenses now than business. so probably the first 20 or 30 will only have an enterprise license.

deadline:
# 7 or 14 working days (depends on the google process)

refund policy:
there will be no refund from the beginning of the license process (when I issue the license to your domain), it does not matter if you received or not, from the day 01 of the service hiring i can't provide repayment. before that and for any problem on my part, total repayment assurance!

if you have any questions, please ask.

i hope you like this feature and it will be very useful for you. 🤘🏻

don vizzini.

14786_HomePageFeature_Demo_v09_MidRes.gif
hi may I know how much does it cose for every extra user ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
desibhaijaan99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks