• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google will stop selling ads based on tracked individual browsing history

rolltidehero

Jan 9, 2020
https://kcs.top
dug.to
Google on Wednesday said it will stop selling ads based on a person's individual browsing across websites, a move that could shake up the digital advertising industry as consumers call for more privacy online.

Last year, the search giant said it will phase out third-party cookies, little bits of code that can let advertisers track user history across the web. Once those are gone from Google's Chrome browser next year, the company made clear that it won't use or invest in alternative tracking tech that could identify people at an individual level.

Full Article

Private Browsing + VPN = FTW then I guess
I recently Switched From Chrom to Brave Browser and Google Search To Duck Duck Go.. And it's Not Bad...

They give you the option to disable that but they keep it semi-hidden
That will Just Not Personalize the Data and We Never Know... But Again We Once Trusted Facebook and they F'ed UP.... So Better safe than Sorry

• Wow
Reactions: Deepansh
Don't worry about. They will still track everything.

Ads are the bread and butter of google.....they will collect data but it won't be that obvious to the layman. So in short they will stay within the law to break the law :sneaky:

Interesting to know. But it's not gonna be easy for google it self.. and adsense publisher i guess

I recently Switched From Chrom to Brave Browser and Google Search To Duck Duck Go.. And it's Not Bad...

You MUST check out the features list for Vivaldi! It comes pre-built with ad-blocking and tons of unique features. Also, all Chrome extensions work on it since it is based on Chromium. Tiled browsing, Tab stacking, Tab stack saving, etc. just a couple of my favorite features.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock