• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Playstore 5 Star Manual Reviews

die2mrw007

Senior Developer
Staff member
Jun 4, 2020
India
www.gizmolord.com
Get 5 Star reviews for your app on Google Playstore with manual reviews.
All reviews will be manually posted and hence no risk involved.
Every reviews are posted with different accounts and different IP address. 100% safe methods used.

Maximum 10 reviews per day to keep risk minimum. If you need more reviews, wait for next day and place the order.

Refund Policy: Full refund if I fail to deliver your order. Once delivered your order with essential proof, no refund will be given. No corrections, edit possible once placed the order and details confirmed.

Price: $6 USD per 10 reviews (paypal fees extra)
Payment mode: Paypal for international users and UPI for indian users.

UPI id: die2mrw007-1@okicici

Last edited:
Your sales thread has been approved @die2mrw007

Good luck with sales.

Reactions: die2mrw007
Get 5 Star reviews for your app on Google Playstore with manual reviews (You can provide with your review comments which needs to be posted)
Every reviews are posted with different accounts and different IP address. 100% safe methods used.

Maximum 10 reviews per day to keep risk minimum. If you need more reviews, wait for next day and place the order.

Refund Policy: Full refund if I fail to deliver your order. Once delivered your order with essential proof, no refund will be given. No corrections, edit possible once placed the order and details confirmed.

can you outsome me some work i do the same.

Currently not doing Google My business. You can search this forum, someone already selling this Google My Business service. You can order from that thread.

Currently not doing Google My business. You can search this forum, someone already selling this Google My Business service. You can order from that thread.
You could add this service to your grid as the demand is increasing every day. It is only a recommendation.

Reactions: die2mrw007
Get 5 Star reviews for your app on Google Playstore with manual reviews (You can provide with your review comments which needs to be posted)

Hello
Can you please tell price in INR

I hope, it is organic and app wont get banned by doing this

Daily 10 reviews = 450 RS

Am I right ?

Get 5 Star reviews for your app on Google Playstore with manual reviews.

huh? bro 10 Reviews for 450 Rs. 🙄 isn't it too much..

huh? bro 10 Reviews for 450 Rs. 🙄 isn't it too much..
It is not at all costly but cheaper for the service quality I am offering. You can try from other sources and see their pricing and also test it if you are getting cheaper... Mostly in those services you will see your app getting delisted by google for review manipulation violation.

Also I haven't seen anyone doing this below my rates. You can let me know if any.

I cannot make special thread and special notice for each use cases. I have listed what I am offering and the service will be implemented in much organic and natural way without users having to worry about any penal actions. There can be many use cases and how it benefit the end user depends on various factors of which some are mentioned by you.

You can avail the service or you can skip it, its your call.

And promoting your app with your friends and family circle and obtain reviews is already known to each and every person on earth. This service is for the rest who either dont want all the hazzles and time work required to promote it manually and obtain reviews.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock