• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Drive JWPlayer Generator Script (API)

AZetaK

Dec 14, 2020
Hello i wanted to share this script as i'm not using it from long time ago.

This is original from yuuplayer as i can remember. I've deleted few things from original code but still work and does the job for very low video stream.

-- This player uses googleapis, so is NOT UNLIMITED and does not bypass google restrictions --

Requeriments
:
  • Any hosting or vps with apache=litespeed and PHP
Instructions:
  1. Upload file, unzip
  2. Edit /includes/config/config.php and set your script url (domain or subdomain recommended), also you can change the google drive api if you wish.
Support/Modifications:
  • Sorry, i'm not providing help for this share.

SCREENSHOTS
(demo not available if someone want, please share your link in comments)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
DIRECT - GOOGLE DRIVE V2

MEGA V2

edit: v2 = fixed cross domain player​

Attachments

• playerv2.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I know it. but the iframe is not visible on the site

delete this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://ceritaseru.ml/player/526ed5" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

<iframe src="//ceritaseru.ml/player/526ed5" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" width="100%" height="100%"><iframe></iframe></iframe>

and paste iframe code returned from player generator, using https

How do we know if I have movie site and I have some limited friends for watching movie
What will be the limit for a specific movie or a specific api has limit ??
Any number of limit view anyone has knowledge or idea or exact figures about this

How do we know if I have movie site and I have some limited friends for watching movie
What will be the limit for a specific movie or a specific api has limit ??
Any number of limit view anyone has knowledge or idea or exact figures about this
There is no definite limit in the Google Drive file limit, some are in the hundreds, there are also tens of which have been hit by the limit, Google will limit files based on the file ID

remains invisible either. visible only in the same domain
cannot be used for other domain

I checked again which you said and you was right... my apologies, i haven't checked cross usage with other domains.

I fixed the issue, please download again new playerv2.zip file

how many plays until we meet the limit? @AZetaK
yes. i wait answer

There is not disclosed information from google about limits, some people say is bandwidth related and others say is per file request.

I haven't tried to check since i have lot of files and i can't track usage.

Reactions: shares and bodatho
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock