• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

google drive from @jeremie @4-stok.com

nordie

Trusted Uploader
Jun 21, 2019
I bought a google drive account from @jeremie but now I cant get to my files anymore, and he wont reply

Your account has been disabled

It looks like this account was used to send unwanted content. Spamming is a violation of Google’s policies. Learn more
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, request a review of this decision as soon as possible.

any one else hass this issue?

I bought a google drive account from @jeremie but now I cant get to my files anymore, and he wont reply

Your account has been disabled

It looks like this account was used to send unwanted content. Spamming is a violation of Google’s policies. Learn more
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, request a review of this decision as soon as possible.

any one else hass this issue?
That is a Problem From Your Side.
You must have stored Pirated Content or Not followed Google's TOS

This unfortunately is common when buying such Google Drives. If 1 person using it breaks the rules everyone on the domain gets affected.

This is why I decided to ban such sales here.

I note that @jeremie has not been on Babiato since April 4th.

If 1 person using it breaks the rules everyone on the domain gets affected.
For a Few Times, the User account only Gets banned.... But if Multiple Users get banned then only the Whole Admin Accounts get banned...

Yes, me too. My account has been disabled. He is scammer

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
This is why I do not buy from those unknown domains and unknown stories. I have bought a couple of them and lose all data, damn that hurts like hell! 😢
I have a GSuite full admin account and I am responsible for what I put on drives... only me, one user, infinite space...
Awesome!
😎

This is why I do not buy from those unknown domains and unknown stories. I have bought a couple of them and lose all data, damn that hurts like hell! 😢
I have a GSuite full admin account and I am responsible for what I put on drives... only me, one user, infinite space...
Awesome!
😎
how much do you pay for that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock