• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Drive Direct Link & Embed Generator with API

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZetaK

Dec 14, 2020
Hello i just wanted to share this site for those which need generate embed players or a safe download links for their google drive files.

With this script you can generate a direct download, button or embed player por any file on google drive without having to register or giving access to your account.

It also supports API calls to integrate into your websites or players easily.

WEBSITE LINK: Google Drive DDL

- API Documentation

- DEMO Direct Link
- DEMO Player (Plyr)
- DEMO Button Link

THIS DOES NOT BYPASS GOOGLE DRIVE LIMITS because it downloads from google itself.

But now... that's not gonna work for a lot of user's
the script have so much bug....
i run this script too.. on
but now... i using other
like.. sharer.my.id and sharer.nesia.my.id XD
less bug than this version... and yeah... you need a lot things to do with this script....
when used too much users (200+) the download will break... and shown error....

• Haha
Reactions: AZetaK
you can search it on github
but you need to make a some change to the script
because this script is old enough, so some download link will be limited or have error 403 google

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock